Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Forever! Come Play, my Lord!

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Free Forever! Come Play, my Lord!

So, it's that time again! Dungeons and Dragons has some openings in the various parties - some which need filling and so I come to pester you all into joining. It's fun! There's dragons, tits, Lovecraftian horors, swords, kung-fu fightan, and more! Join today! Free forever! Best online game! Play discreetly!

So here are the parties with openings, organized by how badly they need new players, from greatest to least need.

PARTY G: Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting! Party G is set in Northern Izumo, which is basically NotChina in the way that Resident Evil 4 is NotSpain. There's a bit of PVP in this one (we even opened on a tournament arc!) and the campaign has a lot of (and could use more) Monks. DnD Monks are less the Pope and more Chun-Li (I even give them unique fighting styles!). Think Wuxia films, Big Trouble in Little China, Mortal Kombat, Jade Empire and Chinese mythology and you've got an idea how this campaign goes.

PARTY F: Party F is a bunch of people working in one of the militant arms of the Church of St. Cuthbert. St. Cuthbert is a D&D god who is Lawful Neutral and basically the God of the Bible. A merciless deity who enforces the laws as written. His church is basically the Catholic Church at its worst. The party is working under Grand Crusader Helena Amalric who, like her IRL namesake, is a firm believer in "Kill them all. The Saint knows His own."

PARTY D: The high-level Chaotic Evil party working for Therion, The King of Rape, doom of Heroes, the Worldsmasher, and other colorful names, the big bad of the campaign. A giant 300 foot long fuck-off dragon. A party full of psychopathic sadists, rapists, and murderers working for a dragon who's basically the living incarnation of /b/. No lulz without frunz.

If you're interested, post here and/or contact me on AIM at Kodos343. If you send me a PM, make sure for the love of Eris that you have me as a friend or have made your profile not private, since otherwise I can't respond.

For more information, click the pic in my sig!
    Last edited by Kodos; 04-07-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I would love to join in, but you know my problem... Awful English.

Want me to edit your posts clock

I really want to join, but I'm very new to this D&D things. I've check your link but still confused at lots of things (and there's too many information at once... information over-load, ugh). Do you mind giving some pointers?

In the web (that you give the links), there is no ninja class, but there is character using that class... It seems the information in the web (the hypertext web) still not complete?

Oh, and is it alright to participate with my bad English? English is not my first language...

Yeah, about that.

The way Wizards of the Coast handles Dungeons and Dragons is that only some things are freely available - like on the hypertext. The rest they consider either product identity or just not part of the open document shit. So anything in splatbooks (that is, books which are not the core 3 (Monster Manual 1, Dungeon Master's Guide, Player's Handbook) is not online. That said, I have all the books - in PDF form - and can give you the information you might need.

Most of the pointers I prefer to give over AIM. Partly because it really depends on what class your character is. I mean, if you're not playing a character who casts spells, I obviously never have to explain how magic works to you so it's a lot easier and quicker.

But yeah. Long story short - there are a metric fuckton of classes that are not on the Hypertext. A lot of these classes are absolute shit and not worth playing, but some are worth it.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I see... Do you mind if I copy your PDF files? So I can read it myself when I'm not online (and keep asking question that I could easily understand from reading)?

I'm not really familiar with AIM. Can I use Yahoo Messenger to chat with your AIM account?

Of course you can have the files, and no, to my knowledge YIM won't play with AIM, and besides that it wouldn't let me send file transfers.

Also I make a lot of changes to the classes to make them more varied, viable in end-game, and balanced. D&D as it stands in the base is basically "Wizard, Cleric, and Druid simulator" with the other classes being useful only inosfar as they can carry the loot for the Wizards.

OK, then I will install AIM in my PC. I just need to download it from www.aim.com right? Or is there better place to download the software?

If you make lots of changes to the classes, where can I read it? Right now (from what I read in Hypertext), I think I want to get Dragon Disciple class.

I have it all in textfiles. I will send you the updates. @_@And yes.

Sorry, but I've tried to (re-)download and (re-)install it multiple times but always fail. Even if I signing-in directly into the web, I still can even register my username. So I think I just can't use AIM. Perhaps we could use Meebo or other way to communicate?

EDIT:
    Yeah, I've login to Meebo (after so long not doing so) and Meebo enables me to chat to AIM users too. So, do you get request to become my "buddy", Kodos? ^_^
    Last edited by LVUER; 03-31-2011 at 03:16 AM.