Thread: [OFFICIAL SAIMOE COMPETITION THREAD] Next Stage [Soon]

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    :fweeeeet: The finals! I know who I'm voting for! :3

The results are out and..... I don't know what to say

RESULTS
    Sakura = 5
    Mana = 5
    Kyoshka = 0

We have a tie between Sakura and Mana apparently..... And now I'm not sure what to do.... So what do you guys think? Should we have extended voting or shall we just end this with double winners? Its up to you guys to pick. I can only tell you what I will do if you pick either choice.

1: More voting time: I'll add 2 more days voting time and it will be a head-on between Mana and Sakura while Kyoshka will secure 3rd place.

2: Double winners: Mana and Sakura will take 1st place, Kyoshka will take 2nd place and Mika will take 3rd.

this is all I can think of at the moment. So yea I'll wait and see what everyone thinks.

I think you should just end it and go with #2.

Yea I guess so. But lets just see what the rest think.

Ok guys I guess most of you prefer option 2 so its settled . Our MT SaiMoE Champs are Sakura and Mana ! Congratulations to both of this fantastic characters! Also congratulations to their creators Obitual Crow and Seefy aka Celestial-Fox for their amazing entries! They did very well! Not forgetting our second place and third place winners Kyoshka and Mika by Obitual Crow and Matt! Congratulation!

Thank you to all the contestants and for all who have been voting. There will be a SaiMoe Archive up later in the new forums to showcase the winning OC's of every SaiMoe competition so yea look out for that. Thats all for now until next time and hope to see you guys for the next SaiMoe competition! Oh and the SaiMoe official thread will be moving over to the new forums so this is also a goodbye to this old forum. Gonna miss it... I guess thats all and with this the SaiMoe competition is officially over!

Congrats to all the winners! Just out of curiosity, when will the next SaiMoe contest be held?

I'm still working on that. I'll discuss it later on here. I may have some new plans for this competition.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    IM ENTERING NEXT TIME
    just wanted to put that out there

Go for it angel_dreamer!

Btw, MiKuRu. When I was deciding my votes, I thought that it would've been great if there were character sheets of the character's faces in different emotions. I just find those would make each OC more personable than just a one-image drawing/cg of the character. Just throwing this out there but you don't have to include it if you don't want to. C:

^ I like that idea.