Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: [OFFICIAL SAIMOE COMPETITION THREAD] Next Stage [Soon]

I already created the registration thread so you may go there to register and btw Rio I changed the description and rules and other stuff on the competition info so can you edit it on the announcement board thanks.

Link to registration thread:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...6057#post16057

Wait, if i want to join, do i need to post a pic of which ot im using?

Don't post it here. All entries must be PMed to me.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKuRu View Post
    btw Rio I changed the description and rules and other stuff on the competition info so can you edit it on the announcement board thanks.
    OK, I'll make the changes.

Updates
    Now just to spice things up a little I decided to add something new. OC's that get third and second place will automatically qualify to the next season but there will be a limit as to how many times a OC can qualify. If you remember clearly from the last bracket Mika received a bronze star and Kyoshka a Diamond. Now if you get a bronze[third] your OC will have 1 qualifying chance and diamond will get 2 chances. OC's are allowed to collect as many of these so that each time they will extend there qualifying chances. Also you may add more entries if you want to even if your old entry qualifies so no worries. Oh almost forgot >_>... If the contestant doesn't want his/her OC to qualify to the next round you will have to inform me beforehand because it will be a auto qualifier so don't blame me if you didn't want your OC to qualify and it suddenly ended up in the next competition.

Now before I finalize this I just want to know what you guys think. Like or not? I'll set up the auto qualified list for the moment but if many of you dislike the idea I'll take it down.

wait wait wait, just to clear up some things here, ok, so how this works is, I draw my character, draw my character in different emotions? and must include a bio?

I think its better if I list it out.

Guideline on what/how to submit a entry
    1. Must have a image of your OC[full body]
    2. [New]Must have a drawing of your character in different emotions[doesn't matter how many emotions you draw, its up to you and also no need for the full body, just draw heads]
    3. Bio you must have
    -name
    -dislikes

You may add other info if you want to. Here is an example [http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...hp?f=6&t=2059]. the only new thing added is number 2 but basically this is how you should pm it to me.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 03-25-2011 at 06:04 AM.

ohhhh,,, kkkk cool thx C:

No prob xD.

Not this time, I won't be able to finish it. D:
    Good luck guys! And I'll be cheering and voting! =)