Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [OFFICIAL SAIMOE COMPETITION THREAD] Next Stage [Soon]

oic thx

do we still need an expression chart

^ Yes

Erm... Sorry to bug ya, but are there any more criteria needed for the expression chart? Is there a minimum amount of mugshots needed? Does they need to be in color? Hell, does the actual submission itself even technically need to be in color?... *_*
    Last edited by Regantor; 06-02-2012 at 01:46 PM.

It doesnt need 2 be in color but most of them have been

Okay, cheers. I'll take it that counts for both, then. ;I

This sounds really straight forward... though there's a few things I wonder about...

1. Can you use an OC that's originally not a Moe and just turn it into a moe character for this tournament only?

2. I see you wrote qualify and vs... So this works like an actual tournament. You send 2 and 2 pictures/characters against eachother and let people vote until there is finals and winners? And how do you qualify if you've never been in it?

3. I read somewhere that it's a rule to have them between the age of 13 and 16... I didn't see that here. Is that really a rule? I can't make a character at the age of 16-20?

Think that was all XP for now...

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

1. Yes. Yes, you can. Sutari did that last time.
    2. I suppose the first couple rounds are qualifiers and the rest are tournament matches.
    3. My character last season was 11, and one of my entries this season is 17. If this rule exists, I'm unaware of it and it's not enforced. As long as the character is cute, you're probably good. That aside, the voters will decide.

Ah ok that's good. Thanks for answering =D

I know 1 character I want to do then... I see people join with more than 1 char... doubt that's a must but... I can see if I get time for 2 XP

EDIT: Another question... Sorry if I'm a bit annoying with my questions but I want it right.
    I see one of the rules are that I must bring character description and facial emotions... So how exactly should the picture look like?
    I mean... shall I make it like a sheet only that the character got a nice pose?
    Shall I have a bg but just add the faces on the bg or at a white board beside it?
    Or shall I write the description on the pm together with the character and add faces on it's own picture?

Such easy confuse me when I've never done this before XP But relax, I got a good memory. I'll remember once I got it answered so I won't ask the same question twice
    Last edited by eltoroguaco; 06-04-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: questions

Everyone did theirs differently. Let's see if I can find links:

Found them--in the old tournament threads; check those out when you have the time. Mine from the season I won (I think; I can't remember too well):

Obitual Crow, the man who inspired me to come to this site and start drawing moe in the first place, did this:

Sutari did this:

And so on. Just browse the old threads and experiment. You'll find something you like eventually.

thank you! those are very helpful =D Think I know how to do it now ^^,