Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: [OFFICIAL SAIMOE COMPETITION THREAD] Next Stage [Soon]

Bracket is out!

Voting is now open. Now I will be trying something new. Since many of the members have been complaining that this competition has been eating up too many threads I will attempt to use one thread for both the winner and looser bracket voting. Each person will be given 3 voting opportunities. This will enable each person to vote for all 3 voting sessions. Voting will last for 2 days. Now I need feed back from you guys what you think of the new voting style. This will help me in improving the next SaiMoe tournament. Thanks. I may have messed up ones but I intend to fix the mistakes I did .

PS: Also tell me about the voting days. Wish for it to be longer or 24 hour voting system.

Link to thread:http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...php?f=6&t=2031

MangaTutorials SaiMoe competition [QuarterFinals]

@ Crow : hmm I see... Well I'm not so sure how long I should run the voting session... How many days do you have in mind?

Third round voting is over. Hmmm this round was very interesting to me... Specially at the winners bracket... It was a really close call and could have gone either way.

Results
    Mana V Sakura= Sakura
    Kyoshka V Shimiko= Kyoshka
    Minami V Mika= Mika

Just gonna do a small status report. After a long winning streak Mana had her first lost to Sakura by 1 vote while Sakura maintains her winning streak. Kyoshka after having her first loss to Sakura climbs back up to win her match against Shimiko and finally Mika who lost her first match seems to be going for a crazy winning spree all the way to the top of the losers bracket and will be facing Kyoshka the next round. Shimiko and Minami may have lost but they did very well in the competition.

[PS: Well I'll be implementing something new today. Well is not really new but hack this will be a slight change to the competition and it will be very simple. I don't care how you vote. If you look or not its all up to you. I will not tell you how to vote rightly or wrongly[ after clearing my head from "error- rage" I realized I was babling a load of crap] so yea winners will be decided by majority vote so even if it doesn't appeal to you how the vote is going don't complain to me. Thats all. Peace.

Brakcet

This is bracket 4 and voting is open. I will be using the same method as how I did for round 3 and voting will be 2 days.
    Personally I'm really looking forward to this next round. Unexpected things have been happening specially at the winners bracket. Not to say I look down on any of the OC's but I thought many would vote for Mana and Sakura would be beaten but damn voting can be really unpredictable at times. Also Mika vs Kyoshka. This I would like to see where its headed. Good Luck guys .

Meh. It's Kyoshka hands-down. Cute and fluffy works in traditional moe, but Shana-style is becoming more prevalent these days (no complaints at all--I love Shana). Nice work, OC.

Well yea sadly this days many people seem to be attracted to girls that have Shana style/ personality... I remember there was once in the ISML that Shana won 2 times in a row >___>.

QuaterFinals has ended and the results are:

Results
    Kyoshka V Mika = Kyoshka

Kyoshka takes the victory and heads on to meet Mana. This will be a very interesting match.

Wow the next match is really something >.>... Both of crows OC's going head on. I'm very sure Kyoshka and Mana has their fans backing them up so this match could be a close one. Anyway good luck and as for Mika, she did well to reach this far and hope to see you again soon for the next SaiMoe tournament . Voting is open now. Same format and same thread.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    So, the top three are now up against each other. It's going to be a close one, imo.

I want Mana to win!

I'm all for Kyoshka . Btw if the match between Kyoshka and Mana turns into a tie break. The next round would change into a triple-threat match. So that would mean that Kyoshka,Mana and Sakura will go head on all at once xD.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    ^^^
    OOOOoooooo! I'd like to see that happen! <3

Ok guys voting for the SemiFinals is over. Now it seems there was someone[or rater a troll] who trolled on the votes. Well if I were to continue and declare a winner at this point it will be somewhat unfair so now I'll be doing a bit of changes. We will be proceeding to the finals but it will be a Triple -Threat match. Well don't blame me for this[blame troll] and also this would be a very epic end to the SaiMoe competition. So yea here is the new bracket:

You may begin voting now and please try to vote properly because I won't be repeating the finals again if we have a trolled vote. Please be considered and may the best OC win! Good luck! oh and btw I will be making a special finals thread for the finals so go over there and vote. Voting will be 2 days.

Link to voting thread : http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...t=2059&start=0