Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suggest a Tutorial

Such a tutorial would be very useful

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ Gunzy

I'm actually putting together some CGing tutorials for next week so if you can get this GB tut done by tonight - that'd be great!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Alright sweet. I may not be able to get it done tonight, as I was referring to last night, but didn't get any replies, so I have finals and stuff today, and I won't be here much later on in the day. But tomorrow for sure.
    I'll try and go over every little thing as clear as I can.

Hopefully Camtasia won't screw up so I can record my voice this time.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I'd REALLY love o see a tutorial ob CGing! I've trying to figure out how to color like Cype's piece that's he recently posted in the 'Let's Exercise' forum for a while now with no success. I'm so used to archaic black and white techniques like real pen & ink work & screen tones so I guess there's a learning curve. If there's already one, could someone show me where?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Something like this?
    http://cgcookie.com/concept/2012/11/...onment-part-1/

You can also check out a channel called 'idrawgirls' who has some pretty good, pretty straight-forward tutorials.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Aye, that'll do Gunz, that'll do.

Would anyone know of a tutorial relating to lineart or whatnot? Like, I think I'm decent at drawing, but I don't know how to make the actual art look all fancy and clean as seen in your average manga. Things like brush size, or program, image dimensions; that kinda stuff. ((I need to do a graphic novel for school, essentially)) I don't know if there are any on the site (couldn't see any, but maybe I'm blind ;D)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I have access to Photoshop. And Paint. But mainly Photoshop.
    Last edited by HAzE; 02-16-2014 at 05:13 AM.
    The one day they combine the powers of Strike Witches and Pokemon, will be a great day indeed...

Also find me at the Brawl in the Family forums!