Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Tutorial

What about one on silhouettes and shading? As in parts of clothing or body parts etc that would have be a bit darker, kinda. Kinda like how in manga they use screen tones for things like that. Pretty much how know what parts to shade.

Another one may be how to draw or add highlights to hair or show like where the sun hits. Like when you have a character with black hair i don't think you'll ever really see their hair being fully black. They'll have like this white part to show where the hair and stuff are going. I don't really understand that one so it may be helpful for some others as well as me.

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    I have a couple here:

Firearms.
    Army Uniform.
    Scarf.
    Maybe power blasts, I don't know I could probably figure that out.

All I can think of for the moment.

EDIT:

Thought of uno mas: Crying.
    Last edited by Prince of Angels; 10-14-2012 at 12:07 AM.
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

Crying would be a good tutorial indeed. Some tutorials on fantasy people (elves, fairies, mermaids) would also be useful.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    FYI - I'm starting up new tutorials. If you have suggestions for what you want to see, leave a reply. :>

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Hmm, the school uniform thing was great, but I would like to see a more in depth tutorial on customization. (Logos, colors, collars, etc.) How do you come up with ideas on how to personalize uniforms?

Besides that... do you have one about drawing figures in perspective? I know you have figure tut., and I know you have perspective tut., but one where you have figures in perpective would be awesome.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Nice suggestions! I'll add those to the list. FYI - I'll be doing CG tutorials (mostly) next week if it's of any interest to you... or anyone else here actually. :3

ummm rio, could you make a tutorial for the gb tools? sometimes i am on but i dont draw because i'm confused hehe.. and the chat keeps lagging on me...

i don't really get the tools on it... I fail like that...
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I could do that really quick and have it out tonight actually if Rio is too busy, which I'm suuure she always is.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    ^ Yespls. I would like that as well.

I'd like a Groupboard tutorial as well.