Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: any suggesions on good manga

Quote Originally Posted by 1645

where could i find this manga?? is there a specific website you could suggest??
    Try mangafox.com and/or mangareader.net

I would try mangareader.net if you absolutely cannot find it on mangafox.

this one is not that similar but seriously FUNNY try "angel densetsu" it makes me crack up every time i read it its awesome!! and it is another older one.

KK thanks, happy day!!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1060
    RIO!!!!

Holy crap, I starting reading Kongou Banchou like you suggested, and well...thank you so much!!! What a kick-ass manga, jeez lol
    You're welcome!! I'm glad you likes. :D

(Of hand, the one who made Kangoh Banchou also did Ultra Red. Too bad Ultra Red got cut short but I'm glad to see Kangoh Banchou doing well.)

Has anyone mentioned Hellsing yet? It's pretty good, and has a lot of action. I wish I had the whole series :( But what I've read, I like a lot.

Thanks, I'll check it out. What is "hellsing" about?

Vampires, Nazis, and ridiculously religious zealots at the Vatican. In a nut shell.

Better description:

The Van Helsing family has worked protecting England from all sorts of bad stuff for centuries--and the newest heir is no exception. She's been able to unleash their most power enemy-turned-ally, Alucard (read it backwards...ooooo!) to continue fending off foes. Throw into the mix an amateur police chick with massive breasts (if you like that sort of thing) who is just at the wrong place at the wrong time, and ends up becoming a vampire and servant to Alucard. A bunch of vamps trying to gain ultimate power, the Vatican and other European nations struggling for power, and mutant vampire armies created by Nazis to take over the world (this may be a bit inaccurate, as it's been a while since I've read it.)

It's pretty good. Lots of action, lots of blood (be forewarned.)

Wow, sounds cool but it might be confusing? And is the big boob police chick the main character? Or is it about another chick in the van helsing family?

Abara

This mangá have the best style of art I ever saw. The story isn't thaaat good, but the manga is very well constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuk8apples View Post
    Wow, sounds cool but it might be confusing? And is the big boob police chick the main character? Or is it about another chick in the van helsing family?
    She's a main character, but no relation to the Helsings. It's just coincidence that she gets in the way. Actually, she gets shot at the beginning and Alucard gives her the choice to die from her wound, or become a vampire. It's actually not confusing, I just suck at explaining it. Sorry! Here's the wikipedia link, which is probably better at explaining:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 01-02-2011 at 03:17 AM.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique