Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: any suggesions on good manga

Yeah, I'm reading Kenji too! Though it's from the 80's it is so sweet. I think I browsed Kongou Banchou, but I don't recall. Yeah, I'll definitely check out your list Rio.

And yeah, the Ninja arc was really cool in Minoru, and I'm looking forward to this tournament. I can't believe the squinty-eyed captain wants to take on Mutou!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I'm actually looking forward to seeing him fight Mutou. He's not bad after seeing the ninja arc. I think that's the only time we've actually seen him fight... :?

Every time these threads appear I always say Beck or Cromartie High School, but I wonder how many people actually read and/or watch them.

I tried reading Beck and I didn't like it. As for Cromartie High School, I haven't checked it out yet so.... yeah.

Beck I think someone would only really like if they were really into music prolly.
    Cromartie is a must read though because it's just straight up hilarious. Though I don't know how it's possible, but some people just don't understand it. Though you would know if you liked it or not within reading the first chapter, so you can see if it's worth your time right away.

I think Beck anime would be better since it's about music. Like Nodame Cantabile.
    Does it have awesome background music and really good tracks?

I like Nodame Cantabile but I just... don't like Beck for some reason. I'm not really into Nana either which is another music manga. There is also another music manga called L'cordo D'oro or something and it was promising but the main character just bugged the hell out of me. Maybe it's just the characters that were a turn off in general that I've never read the rest of the series.... :

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    Rurouni Kenshin and Battle Angel Alita are some other good ones. Not really into martial arts but Fullmetal Alchemist definitely has fights of the magical kind. D*Gray Man is also action packed which you may want to check out.
    This is a good series to start off on, mostly because its understandable, somewhat relatable, and captures the eyes of younger readers (teens-young adult) A+ Manga and anime

RIO!!!!

Holy crap, I starting reading Kongou Banchou like you suggested, and well...thank you so much!!! What a kick-ass manga, jeez lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1060
    RIO!!!!

Holy crap, I starting reading Kongou Banchou like you suggested, and well...thank you so much!!! What a kick-ass manga, jeez lol

where could i find this manga?? is there a specific website you could suggest??