Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: any suggesions on good manga

any suggesions on good manga

i read stuff like hayate no gotoku or kaze no stigma, dragonball z,naruto, and the gentleman's alliance cross, any one know any good manga series similar to these??

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    One Piece and Death Note are good. I don't know a lot of that genre but those are two of my fav's.

Try Hunter X Hunter.

Fairy Tail is also a good series.

thks ill try to read each of them

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Rurouni Kenshin and Battle Angel Alita are some other good ones. Not really into martial arts but Fullmetal Alchemist definitely has fights of the magical kind. D*Gray Man is also action packed which you may want to check out.

Saint Seiya is a great shonen manga series, lots of action but its a bit old.

Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, and D. Gray-Man are all really great animes and mangas.

I like all the manga that has been recommended so far, but I recommend these not-as-well-known pieces of awesomeness:

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, World's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, and Bloody Monday (1 and 2)

Check 'em out! >_<

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    You read Minoru? Love that series! I'm totally psyched to see the tournament. Have you read Kongou Banchou? That's like action packed as well. For other martial arts, I would recommend Ultra Red, ARM (All Rounder Meguru), Kenji, Gorouden, and Teppuu (what I recall off hand atm).