Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SaiMoe Tournament Season 2 Registration

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKuRu View Post
    Now I'll be extending time again until I get home which is next Tuesday. I hope you got your procrastinating days numbered D:.
    *dies* I'm so happy! Now I can get to work on both pics more! Thank you! I'm not entirely satisfied with either one being that I need to get expressions done for Victoria and the little extras I plan for her and Lil Peony's bg / borders. Will msg you again if I do make any changes. Thanks!

I'M BACK! Sorry it took so long >_>... Well I was not expecting it to take this long to get back but anyway I'm back but I still see many of the guys hasn't submitted their entries yet..... Man theres like only 7 entries Dx. I got this feeling either people are still procrastinating or totally forgot about this lol... There were a few of you I had hope to see entries from like LVUER, ICCY, Umber and celest.. now should I just continue this and hope season 3 would be more active or should I just wait? If we wait season 3 and season 2 would have to be made into like a combined special season cuz the season dates would be p messed up and also it would be too soon for the next Season to begin just after we finished this season. So what you guys think?

Contestants NOT YET SENT
    1.Angel_dreamer[1]DQ
    2.Umber the kid[2]DQ
    4.GaBo[1]
    5.LVUER[1]DQ
    6.xink1217[1][W]PO
    8.Celestial-Fox[2]
    9.ICCY[1]DQ
    10.Aeromusique[1]DQ
    12.canime4ever[2][W]PO
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 05-26-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Have you tried contacting each of the missing entrants? That may help remind them about the event. If they do not answer in 3 days and submit their entry in 7 days, then you should move ahead with the contest. Anyways, that's my opinion on the matter. It's not good to drag things on for too long from my experience with contests.

I see your point. I guess I will pm them all first and wait for 3 days. Lets just see what happens.

Edit: I sent out msges too some of them cuz a few of their accounts are on private also 31may would be dateline and the contest will begin immediately on 1 June.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 05-18-2011 at 07:43 PM.

1 April? 1 June you mean xD?

I'm thinking of signing up for the next moe-thingy.... just because i have nothing else to do >_>... oh well

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I'll be signing up for the next one for sure. I've been mulling over some possible OC characters and I think I have something. C:

I'm not nagging but.... Shouldn't this contest have ended by now? i mean this season? I know there are less entries but they didnt made the deadline so shouldn't we do vote for the best pic (of people who did send) of the this season winner?

I'm still waiting for replies from the rest of the contestants. I sent out to all of them msges and like rio said wait for 3 days. If still no reply then I'll dq the rest and proceed with the voting. Today is the last day so if still no reply then we do voting immediately.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I PMed you:

Oh, I'm really, really, really sorry about this! I haven't really been thoroughly checking MT since spring. I've been really busy with school (I graduated last night), so I haven't had much time to draw, etc. I'll try my hardest to get something in by the deadline. Again, I'm really sorry! X

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    When's next season? I wanna try my moe.