Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SaiMoe Tournament Season 2 Registration

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKuRu View Post
    I suggest sending me image code but anything else is fine also.
    Mikuru san, gomenasai, I didn't manage to finish the 2nd character like I wanted to and I refuse to submit it unfinished so I'll only be entering 1 character this time. I've msged you the image code so please check your inbox. Arigatogozaimasu~! (^^)

*Edit*

Okay I just saw that the last submission date is on the 25th! Phew! So that means I have 1 more weekend to go. I tot it was the 20th!

Mikuru! Please ignore the PM i sent you with my SaiMoe submission. I want to add something else to the finish pic. Thanks!

(Again, sorry for not paying enough attention to the dates. I must be having a duh moment when I read the rules.)
    Last edited by Lady_Knife; 04-21-2011 at 11:04 AM.

@ Lady K: Nah its ok xD and the entry is looking good btw.

ANNOUNCEMENT
    Ok guys dateline for submission is next week and only Lady_K sent hers to me. I hope you guys are prepared or should be almost done with your entries. BTW I might extend submission dateline cuz I might be really busy next week. I'll be moving to college and stuff so yea I'll inform you guys if there is any changes in the dates so atm I'll be waiting for more entries.

I procrastinated long enough. You should be receiving my entries by the 25th.

I just found my tablet pen after having misplaced it for three days. THAT was close.

Hey guys I'll be extending dateline for the contest cuz I'll be busy for the next few weeks. Contest date changes to the day I get back=D So take this time to prepare yourselves.

Augfrzlkjgheruihn I worked till 11 last night to finish just one character!

Oh well. Maybe I can get the second one done.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKuRu View Post
    Hey guys I'll be extending dateline for the contest cuz I'll be busy for the next few weeks. Contest date changes to the day I get back=D So take this time to prepare yourselves.
    Uhh.... When do you get back? Just asking because "when I get back" doesn't really say much...

Oh god, I'm so happy to hear this! I was rushing home from watching my nephew to try to finish coloring! Yay! I'm not telling anyone else, though...cause I kinda made a big deal about getting home...oops

Oh well!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

@ Rio: I meant when I post the next post actually xD. Dateline would most prolly be May 5 cuz I wont be free till around that time. I'll get back to you guys when I can if there are any added changes.

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    I think my 2nd entry can make it. Try to finish up the BG and expressions and character profile today. Dunno if it's Moe enough though (probably isn't compared to what I've seen as examples of moe.) but I had fun creating it.

Mikuru-san: I'm gonna leave my 1st SaiMoe entry as is, so please go ahead and post it when the time comes. I'll msg you the 2nd one once it's done. Thanks!

*** EDIT ***

Okay I've sent my 2nd entry. Please, Mikuru-san, check ur inbox. Cheers!
    Last edited by Lady_Knife; 05-04-2011 at 04:16 PM.

So yeah I'm still p busy but I took some time to come down MT to check on the SaiMoe competition. Well I'm p sure most of you are still either procrastinating or forgot dateline lol..... So anyway

ContestantssSENT
    1. Blue Dragon -1
    2. Matt -2
    3. Lady_Knife - 2

Contestants NOT YET SENT
    1.Angel_dreamer[1]
    2.Umber the kid[2]
    4.GaBo[1]
    5.LVUER[1]
    6.xink1217[1]
    8.Celestial-Fox[2]
    9.ICCY[1]
    10.Aeromusique[1]
    12.canime4ever[2]

So yea barely even half of you gave in your entries :S and we only have 7 entries ATM. Now I'll be heading back home next week for a couple of months before my college gets started due to some delays and dillydally. By right I should be in already but problems can be an ass. Now I'll be extending time again until I get home which is next Tuesday. I hope you got your procrastinating days numbered D:.