Thread: Hello! I am AllyNidhogg the Artist :D

Talking Hello! I am AllyNidhogg the Artist :D

Hello! I am AllyNidhogg! I've liked this site for ages, and I thought ''Why not register?'' So I registered, and here I am.

If someone wonders what my name is based on, then I'll tell you.
    ''Ally'' comes from ''Ally of Justice'' from Yu-Gi-Oh. It is a group of mechs that has an advantage over Light-attributed monsters. ''Nidhogg'' is a dragon from Norse mythology, and in a game called Age of Mythology, he is my favorite creature (or Unit).

So now I'll mention my interests. First off, I like to draw (Duh). I am drawing manga-style, which I think everyone of you know what is. I am working on a manga, though I haven't started on the manga itself. I have thought off most of the story though.
    I might post some art here if you're interested.

Secondly, I like gaming. I own a PS3, a Wii, a DS, and a PC. My favorite games are Minecraft, One Piece Unlimited Cruise, Age of Mythology, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2. If you play LBP2 or BBC2, then my PSN ID is ''AllyNidhogg'' as well.

I like anime as well. I don't watch much anime, but I watch One Piece, Bleach, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Feel free to recommend some animes that I should watch.

So... yeah! That was my intro. I'm glad I joined this awesome community. See you later!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Ally, welcome to the forum! If you like a good laugh, adventure and magic, then Slayers is a good anime.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Hey there.

whats up welcome to the site i hope you enjoyed it here

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    You really remind me of myself when I first joined. Welcome, and hope you stay awhile. Also, don't be afraid to check out the GroupBoard

Hello Ally - from a fellow newbie and One Piece/Bleach reader.
    I recommend you check out Gintama - but start from the third episode.

Hello and welcome! I love dragons, and therefore was impressed you liked Nidhogg :P Is Fafnir in Norse Mythology, too? I can't remember, but the name sounds like it.

Anyway, welcome
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Red face Thanks, everybody! :)

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hi Ally, welcome to the forum! If you like a good laugh, adventure and magic, then Slayers is a good anime.
    Thanks for the welcome, Rio. I've seen the first episode of Slayers now and it looks like a great anime. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Hey there.
    Hello, indescribable, and thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake7112 View Post
    whats up welcome to the site i hope you enjoyed it here
    Thanks, Jake, this is an excellent site so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    You really remind me of myself when I first joined. Welcome, and hope you stay awhile. Also, don't be afraid to check out the GroupBoard
    Do I remind you of you joining the forum? Hehe, cool! Anyways, thanks for the welcome, Ozzaharwood! I will certainly stay here for awhile, and when I have some time, I'll probably check out the GroupBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Hello Ally - from a fellow newbie and One Piece/Bleach reader.
    I recommend you check out Gintama - but start from the third episode.
    Thanks, Wind, for both the welcome and the recommendations. I'll check out Gintama whenever I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    Hello and welcome! I love dragons, and therefore was impressed you liked Nidhogg :P Is Fafnir in Norse Mythology, too? I can't remember, but the name sounds like it.

Anyways, welcome
    Thanks for the welcome, Blue Dragon. Awesome that you also like dragons.
    Yes, Fafnir is from Norse Mythology.

it is a good thing we r not enemies. welcome