Thread: Semper Beta!

Semper Beta!

Hi all iv'e recently started this comic working with another two individuals Marley and Gregg. I am drawing the comic and they are creating the story :)

[link='http://semperbeta.comoj.com']SemperBeta![/link]
    Page one of the comic is in the Archives Section.

Page 1.

Page 2.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but what does 'KA' stand for? I know what HP is, but I've never heard of KA.

;pwell i'm assuming it stands for karma lol i'll need to ask the story creator

Well, I like where it's going so far. Nothing like skimpy outfits and a good kick to the jewels to get a story going lol

Now, are you gonna add some shading? Also, the girl's hair isn't colored on page 1...

This looks great! I LOL'D at the -1 HP for a kick to the jewels. It is more like -50 HP to me. :P The art is spot on and I personally don't think you should change a thing, but a little bit of shading would be nice, simply because it put the 2-D into the '3-D space' if that makes any sense.

Hmm...Which program are you using. Is it Photoshop/GIMP/PainterPro? Oh and are you using a tablet or a mouse? I know those questions are completely random. LOL. Now that I think of it....I am not even sure if PainterPro have the capabilities of making a manga/comics. Forget PainterPro. LOL Here I go again with my random mumblings. :>

Maybe i'll shade some of the next one but I'm lazy n' yah I know the hair isn't shaded in the first part of the lazy again once I've finished it it's done I'm not going back to it bwahaha..... well maybe later :3

I'm using Manga Studio and Photoshop and tablet.

LOL! Don't worry. I'm like that as well. It is still great though. I like that you are using both Manga Studio and Photoshop with a tablet. I wanted to know since I find that most people use one or the other. I just found it weird because I find the Manga Studio have some limitations that Photoshop easily can fix and vice-versa. Even the newest version of Manga Studio haven't completely fixed those limitations. I just love the tablet simply because I am not wasting paper anymore. I still use the medium, but when doing animations and such....I found myself killing trees. Anyways....I'm done with my back story. LOL! I shall be kept updated with Semper Beta. Since I am on Winter Break from University, I rather read things without too many words. I want to preserve the brain while it is still young. :>