Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of Days

I'll just do the same thing I do every night, Pinky: Try to take over the world!
    よろしく

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I hope this didn't come up because of that lame scientists first theory of what the supermoon event today might do.

I will go to sleep to wake up at the next beginning of the day.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I will go to sleep to wake up at the next beginning of the day.
    Or you could play the Song of Time and go back to the Dawn of the First Day so you still have more time to stop the Moon from crashing into Termina.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

And make sure that your dad asks your mom to the dance or you'll never be born

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    What if your mom starts hitting on you?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You give birth to yourself. Making you your own dad.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    But in the first time around you weren't born, making it impossible to go back in time because you never existed... Unless souls and stuff are actually true and your soul was transferred to the body of the next kid and it was you just not your body and you didn't realize because you can't remember what happens in different dimensions...

*Head explodes*

Fenn
    If I was forewarned, regardless of the situation, then I'd practice all sorts of survival and combat training. Then when it hits I'd do my best to roleplay that guy in apocalyptic videogames/movies who is an emotionless beast and keeps his small band of followers alive and seems to know everything that will happen before it does while pulling badass moves to kill or avoid whatever dangers he faces and make everyone stare at him in awe and look to him for help before unveiling his true dark shameful secret past to that one 12-16 year old kid who is destined by the prophecy to save all mankind right before agreeing to go with him/her on their journey to save the world by defeating the physical manifestation of evil that everyone knows is the true cause of all of this and probably die by sacrificing his life to save the aforementioned hero during the climax so they can defeat the evil with the physical manifestation of goodness which is most likely a ray of light and start life on Earth anew and if he feels like it will reappear as a ghost to tell the hero how good a job they did.

Yeah I'd probably just die because I'm sure I'm not the most fit example of our species. I might try my survivalist stuff, or plant a garden, but in the end I'd most likely not be determined enough and/or strong so I'd a die a slow painful death of starvation.

I'll worry about that if/when the time comes *shrugs*
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique