Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The hardest boss

The hardest boss

A thread to open our hearts and talk about that boss that annoy us. The kind of monster that kills you with one hit and seem to be imortal.

I have a lot of troubles with Zeus (God of war 2). It' really hard to make that guy pass away!

Anybody else have troubles with bosses?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    One of the epic bosses, imo, had to come from Ninja Gaiden. I'm talking about the early NES Ninja Gaiden games, btw. They were tough but it felt oh so good to beat the crap out of them. xD

Generally, though, I think most tough bosses were from the early generation of games.

Oh yeah, I still remember the old K. Rool from the donkey kong series... Oh good times xD

One of the bosses i had a hard time with is Onimusha 3 Nobunaga Oda on hard and Devilish diffacultys.

General RAAM from the first Gears of War on Insane mode has been one of the hardest bosses I had ever came across. It took me and a friend to take him down because doing that alone was nearly impossible.

You guys come talk to me about hard bosses after you've tried to defeat Mr.X in Streets of Rage, or even Roper from Double Dragon.

I really never had a hard time defeating a game Boss, in my line of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Generally, though, I think most tough bosses were from the early generation of games.
    Of course it will be hard, especially if you don't take the power-ups. Take the power ups, and the boss battles will be a cakewalk.

Earlier games there were no power ups. You had punches, kicks and throws. Meanwhile the boss has a friggin machine gun.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Oooo, Streets of Rage and Double Dragon. Those bring back memories...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I still play Streets of Rage 2 and 3 with buddies religiously. Streets of Rage Remake is also a blast and easily the best beat-em-up ever and I eagerly await the next release.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!