Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animation Academy - Accepting

Oh yeah, in case anyone wants a FREE software to make animation (animation only, no coloring or other features like Flash), you could try downloading "Plastic Animation". It was a $700 software but now made free by the developer, so no harm to try it (only 5 MB big). Oh, and it's not a resource hog either, since my Pentium 4 2.6 GHz with 512 MB RAM and no dedicated video card could run it easily.

Since I get this information from our fellow MT user, I'll give you the link to his thread -> http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...mation-program

yeah.... I kinda wanted to ask what type of animation will we be dealing with here? Paper? 3D? 2D? digital? D:

In these classes we shall deal with 2D Digital and 2D Traditional. I hope to get my laptop fixed so I can get the tutorial up on Sunday. For now we shall have an introduce yourself thread.

I'm joining too. I am hopelessly behind on animation :l Maybe if I do this I can learn some pixel art too.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Oooo - I love pixel art. I just came across a really cool pixel tutorial a couple of days ago: Kawaii Hannah Pipxel Tutorials. Check it out!

Hi there! I have been doing animation for about.. hrm.. 3 years now? I believe I have gotten quite good at it. (I use Easy Toons and Pivot.) I would like to have help in taking it abit further though. So I would like to join as a student. Also: IF Jaidurn deems me good enough, I would be more than happy to do some lessons as well.

Rabbid, show me some of your work!

Jaidurn, sent you a message

Sorry that I haven't been on, I got really sick, and got swamped with work.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're better! What's the next step, sensei?