Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread --> Are We Doing Themes Still??

Ugh I drew the Nude girl ==. Sorz " Shoots self ". Anyway I agree with cloudy on this one. The GB does not have rules as far as I know so I guess its okay to draw what we want. Well we also should be considered to others cuz what we draw on the GB might be offensive or unappropriated to some people but hey its the GB and anything goes and people should be well aware of that[just saying].

BTW......................

THE GB IS DEAD AGAIN >:O
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 05-12-2011 at 12:12 PM.

What do people say as inappropriate these days? Just nudity.. thats all?

What about sexy poses huh and angles of those sexy poses huh what about smut kisses huh....
    im just saying its hard so see whats appropriate for someone and what is now... i mean a shirtless guy is p. normal but can be differenr for other right? or just be all of the 'regular' rules of no nudity showing they gender things and stuff.... instead of saying that the artist should see whats appropriate i think it would be better to warn a user before entering a board like ' This board may content 17+ stuff ' and then be yes and no... and just say when you find something awkward, everyone is p. nice on the board if you just say that you dont feel comfortable says so ....

Also a rule as in please erase before you leave . - . and people are not responsible if it gets erased when yur not there... and draw super huge when there are other people drawing... i mean just get along guys... this isn't even that much of a big deal but im just saying :/

Groupboard is back!

Yay

Yesterday I could connect and was drawing with everyone... but today I tried to log in and it said "Connecting.... Success!" Then a few seconds later it said "Connection was closed." and it kicks me out.

I cannot get on GB.

EDIT: just as I posted this, it started working again. I was trolled.

Three Trio Tres Member nextweek's Avatar
    To all wondering

Groupboard is for cool pplz only okaies?
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    The GB always logs me out whenever I switch tabs. Then when I go back to the GB tab, it says "login success" or something like that for about three seconds then tells me the connection failed. I have to restart my browser every time. Is this just my computer or does this happen to other people? (I'm using Mac OS X and Safari.)

How about instead of using tabs use different windows and just minimize it. or you can press F3 and have the pages shrink so you can move it behind another one super easy and just go back and forth that way.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I can use tabs perfectly! But then I'm using a PC and Firefox so maybe you'll just have to do as Hayashida suggests. Anyways, I'll mention that to Thor so he knows about it.

[EDIT] Sent him an email. Hopefully he can take a look at it and fix it.

Three Trio Tres Member nextweek's Avatar
    That happens to me as well, I use Safari, so if you are too then it's a Safari problem.

To solve it? I just remember to open a new window instead of a tab...
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com