Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread --> Are We Doing Themes Still??

LOL today the GB was so epic and smexy xDD. Btw cloudy mine is more like "Nude" girl rather then bikini X)... Well she was in her bikini until she took it off @ right hand you can see the bra sting 8D. Anyway the GB was just pure awesome. Nuf said.

And i missed it.... WTH... maan

ROOM IS DOWN :<

We cant log in anymore either

Nuuuuuuuu all of a sudden some kid is telling us to keep it clean then ROOM DOWN....bad karma!!!!

It wasn't like there was anything hardcore even drawn on the board either...I figure if there are no GB rules put in place why should artist be limited to what they want to draw. If you don't like it leave, or minimise the window...

do you think board down is Coincidence or related?
    Last edited by Cloudy; 05-12-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Yeah, anyways, I wanted to address an issue here that i just encountered.

Today, when I log in, I notice people have been drawing nudity in the GB, well, I'm guessing this just happen recently. Now, before you get me wrong, I'm gonna say that GB is a public board for all MT members correct? And MT have a wide range of members with different age groups including minors. I understand that drawing Nudity is apart of being an artist, but that is HOW it is drawn. Some nudity drawings may seem to be appropriate for some of our older members, but some of the younger members may not be ready for it.

So maybe we should tone down the nudity a bit guys :/.

EDIT: it was me, im no kid cloudy! D:<
    EDIT 2: D: the group board gave out :C
    Last edited by doghateburger; 05-12-2011 at 09:48 AM.

So that's why the board is down? because people were drawing nudes? sry i thought you were a kid because you mentioned ages no offence (and i don't agree that it should be drawn in sex related poses either) but if people want to control this there needs to be clear rules put in place that address this issue... I will not usually draw nudity only if it is graceful and people don't mind.

EDIT: That's really annoying I was in the mood for sketching
    Last edited by Cloudy; 05-12-2011 at 09:52 AM.

I suppose so Cloudy, but I doubt the groupboard gave out because of a pair of boobies xD.

I am comfortable with nudity as well, its not like a dislike it. I'm just saying we should keep things appropriate in the GroupBoard. Look, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, I'm just saying GroupBoard users should be more considerate as to what they draw, thats all.

We have to understand that not all users are comfortable with nudity in their living room, maybe in their room, but not the living room xD.

Perhaps appropriate rules should be put in place for the boards, otherwise i don't think the it is fair to try to inhibit the creative expression of others. There are no rules or restrictions to my knowledge on the content of the boards. If you don't like what you see, perhaps you should lobby the mods for a worksafe/general drawing board vs a board for people who want to create without judgmental censorship. I don't like sex scenes/Vulgar images myself, but that is not the issue of this conversation.

I see where you are coming from Cloudy, Lets just see what others think C:

I agree ;3