Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread --> Are We Doing Themes Still??

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Why today.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ok, sent a notice to Thor. Hopefully, he'll get to it asap.

EDIT:
    Board is fine now. Apparently there was a power outage and some messed up files.

Rio asked me to post this. And I am. Because It's epic. (see far right and just to the left of it yeah, I can see that drool!)
    http://i51.tinypic.com/eaqdjd.png

Quote Originally Posted by RabbidHare View Post
    Rio asked me to post this.
    <_< Hmmmmm.... I don't remember asking you to but I do agree it is epic. :thumbs up:

Beware of Fake Rio's in the Groupboard. I hear there's been wanna-be's trying to pass off as me.

xD

Rio can there be a modlike thing on gb?

Like banning people or to be able to clean the gb.. i hate to clean something and go to every layer to clean it man.

Btw Rabbid it was REI who told you to post it up not Rio. Don't get mistaken LOL.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    if a modship was installed in the gb (which i kinda doubt it can or rio woulda done it before perhaps? i dunno.) it would have to go to some one who is extremely impartial and not go to some one just because they are on the GB all the time. Everyone has clicks and there are those who dont get along with others or are prone to power trips. Popularity allways plays a role in this kind of thing but being one of the popular kids doesnt mean they have good judgement. Some people just have some trouble percieving what is a joke and what is a personal attack and take offense to everything and would probably just kick some one at the first hint of harmless sarcasm. You would only really need to kick some one if they were messing with the board or drawing over peoples active drawings and nothing much else since you have to copy links and cant really blame anyone but yourself for going thru with it and its fairly easy to ignore some one by just not responding to them or skiping what they say unless they spam the chat box.
    Maybe i over thought that? I think my point remains valid tho.

if there was a way to vote some one out (like more than half would have to vote them out) thatd be cool because its a general agreement that the person needs to go but again a popular person could stir up an uprising real quick.

There is no mod powers I can give and there isn't any quick erase-the-whole-board ability either. It's just some of the things that you just have to work with in this GB. ...Unless you all want to go back to the old GB?

NO. ( i love this gb)

this is fine then. i was just wondering if it was possible.

Don't go back. This GB is fine.