Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heya!!!!

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    Try making an art thread in the Critique Corner; you're much more likely to receive a response there.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Flash costs hundreds of dollars just for the software alone. If you get it in a bundle like the Creative Suite or Web Premium, it will cost less overall.

Welcome Rare!

Don't forget, Pencil is also a really good program if you have a good flash converter and it's free.

Tween Member
    Hey I think I have pencil on this school laptop somewhere....wait...yep it's here. I'm gunna look into it.

And rio, I don't have very much money. I'll stick to free programs and programs already on here.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    And rio, I don't have very much money. I'll stick to free programs and programs already on here.
    Good choice... but you did ask for the price so C: If you get the Teacher & Student edition, it's much cheaper than the Professional edition. You just can't sell anything you make with that edition.

Tween Member
    Oh sorry, I just wanted the price for flash. I can actually use it on this computer but I have to be connected to my schools network. :S