Thread: Uh... Hello!

Smile Uh... Hello!

I'm new here... I'm very shy (If you can't tell... Heehee...) And I don't think I'm too good at manga. I try, but... Yea... Anyway! I hate to make a short thread, but I dunno what I'm doing/ Saying, so... Yea.

Guess I should tell you a little more about myself... HemHem... My favorite mangas are the Godchild series, Svetlana's Nightschool and Her Majesty's Dog. I'm a Nervous Nanny, and this is taking a brave leap for me, posting in the open like this... I've got two pictures up right now in my album, so feel free to visit and check them out.
    Thanks! Sorry for the n00bness!
    Remy Out!
    Last edited by RemyGurl6; 03-15-2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: mispelling

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Please try to refrain from double posting.

That aside, welcome to MT. Looking forward to seeing your drawing efforts. You should stop by the artist alley and make a thread!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    To add to the double posting, if you want to edit/add to your message, just hit the Edit Post button beneath your post. It's okay if you do it even after several hours just as long a no one posted after your initial message.

But don't let all that scare ya - C: Welcome to the site! If you have an questions, feel free to ask in the Ask a Mod section, the Drawing, Animation & Tutorials section or consult the FAQs page.