Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean Kill ; { New horror comedy. 7 pages. Spice must flow! >:u }

Clean Kill ; { New horror comedy. 7 pages. Spice must flow! >:u }

It's about a genetically modified cleaner called Gertrude, who goes a bit off her rocker and gets so much OCD that she decides to wipe up that little mess we call the human race. The goverment has to put bigger and bigger plans into place in an effort to rehabilitate her.

...Yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with this either, lulz. :p

Cover 1;

Page 1;

Page 2;

Page 3;

Page 4;

Page 5;

Page 6;
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-15-2011 at 09:45 PM.

That was pretty good.
    Reminds me a little of Elfen Lied concept. An innocent-looking girl killing people.

I like the "shoot in the face" message alongside the picture of the girl smiling. Now that's comedy, lol.
    I'm interested in seeing a few more pages as to what happens next.

Thanks man. Hopefully it won't be as depressing as EL.

The pages right after this will jump directly into a explaination of the setting this time. Shouldn't be too long... It barely has one. XD
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-15-2011 at 09:46 PM.

cool looks like u had some fun doing it

@ Outcast; *v*

@ Cake; Actually, I fucked up constantly, lol... But it was sweet doing something silly again for a change.

Not sure if it will be this or voidborn that I'll continue with from this point... VB needs MAJOR tiding up. :/

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Dude, again, another extremely detailed work. But, I think an evident weakness is beginning to show here: drawing people, organic things, in perspective and applying dynamic compositions, especially in fight scenes. Up until now, you've been doing some wicked looking mechanical things, and you're quite good with them when it comes to perspectives and composition. But here, you seem to be having some trouble.

Nice title page! Very interesting premise, too.

The speedlines could convey motion a bit better, but other than that I didn't have any problems reading/understanding it.

Thanks for the added critique, guys. :3

@ Cypress; Guh. The anatomy was intentionally a little lax on this since I was trying to be a bit more silly and surreal, but I totally agree that my drawing style and man-child anatomy probally made things look alot more goofy than they were supposed to be. Cheers for being honest. x_x

@ Nyarl; Sweet. As for the speed lines, I feel like they got drowned out by the tonning a bit, which is still pretty horribly messy... As for the plot, I was being honest when I said I've barely planned anything beyond this. Reg is terrible with inspiration and I'm trying my best to keep things fresh. >_>

Reg! My heart, my moon, my stars, my motherfucking purple horseshoes and green clovers. You're magically delicious, and I mean this in the straightest way possible lol. How you been, bro?

I'm loving the randomness of this comic lol. It's definitely going somewhere. Somewhere...random lol.

My only gripe is the speech balloons. They should be a little tighter, although the font/handwriting suits you.