Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 3DS - Anyone Getting It?

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by violin View Post
    I bought one 3DS two weeks ago. It's more oriented towards kids I guess. The 3D effect is not as good as one could expect but is nice. I really like the AR games. I bought like 3 games so far. 38$ for a game is abit too much I think. The browser is not comming till 6th of June so I'm kind-a dissapointed. Could have saved for a nice tablet or something. I know it'll just sit on the shelfs in a week or two. The browser would add one more week and then it's all over. So 250$ + 38$ per game - not worthy.
    I'll probably buy the Zelta game when it comes out - some friends say it will be nice. I never played Zelta before - so I'll give it a try. I'll also buy the new Super Mario they are making for the 3DS.
    Right now I have: Street Fighter, Pro Evolution Soccer and Ridge Raicer 3D. Not a big fan of fighting games but SSFIV is nice. The soccer game is nice too. The 3d effect adds some more action to it

BTW: My friend code is: 2105-8704-5334 if someone wants to add me I'm 24 and have no friends that would play games or buy a Nintendo so I have noone in my frinends list (yet)
    Wait until E3 and the new lineup is announced. Something will likely catch your eye. Although I'm still holding out for a price drop before next holiday season.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I don't know about a price drop anytime soon. Nintendo's not one to drop prices on their handhelds and consoles unless they're releasing something new (which in this case, the older version may get a price drop).

I'm holding out as well until there are more games in the market for the 3DS. Right now, I'm still playing quite a number of DSL games so I'm in no rush. If anything, I'll wait for a new handheld Zelda game and get the new bundle edition for it if they offer it.

Please price drop come after 3 months.
    Yknow the 3 month rule. Cuz if you get the original verisons there's gonna be bugs n' stuff.
    Still waiting ._.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    I don't know about a price drop anytime soon. Nintendo's not one to drop prices on their handhelds and consoles unless they're releasing something new (which in this case, the older version may get a price drop).

I'm holding out as well until there are more games in the market for the 3DS. Right now, I'm still playing quite a number of DSL games so I'm in no rush. If anything, I'll wait for a new handheld Zelda game and get the new bundle edition for it if they offer it.
    E3...I'm telling you.

Smash Bros 3DS? If Nintendo has any brains they'd release this within the next year or two. Sales would be crazy and with the circle pad, Street Pass, and better WiFi they have the perfect handheld to introduce the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    E3...I'm telling you.

Smash Bros 3DS? If Nintendo has any brains they'd release this within the next year or two. Sales would be crazy and with the circle pad, Street Pass, and better WiFi they have the perfect handheld to introduce the series.
    That.would.be.AWESOMESAUCE! I'm surprised they haven't done a handheld Smash Bros yet because competitions will be taken to a whole new level. : D........

I know it's an old thread but I just want to say that I bought the Zelda game and it's soooo cooool. All the graphics are mostly remade and it looks much better than the original one. Also has much more visual effect. It's worth the money I paid for that console

Quote Originally Posted by violin View Post
    I know it's an old thread but I just want to say that I bought the Zelda game and it's soooo cooool. All the graphics are mostly remade and it looks much better than the original one. Also has much more visual effect. It's worth the money I paid for that console
    That's good to hear! Maybe I'll get myself a second copy. Did you sign up for the free Zelda soundtrack at Club Nintendo? I was debating whether to buy OoT so I can get my hands on the soundtrack.

It says that the promotion is over. So I couldn't get the soundtrack cd.

I bought Zelda for my boyfriend. (aka partly for me because I don't want to spend the money on the 3DS. 8D) It looks amazing in 3-D. It really pops out compared to the other games. This is how they should aim future games for the 3DS to look like.

Once they release more games for the 3DS, I'll probably but it. It is quite nifty, but it's lacking in games as of now.

Though the 3D will give headaches if you look at the wrong way for a moment or use it too long. 8( Nintendo is telling us to go outside and play.
    Last edited by Afrobit; 07-16-2011 at 02:34 AM.

I have no headaches and I played in 3D for about 4 hours. (that's after a 8 hours of work on a PC at work). But sometimes it gets hard to focus if your eyes are tired so you have to disable it. That fairy goes out every hour or two saying that you should take a rest