Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3DS - Anyone Getting It?

No it pops up.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    Okay neato. I think I might get one because my DS will not display any colour that is not yellow black or blue because the top screen is hanging off the hinges.
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Mine is exactly like that too.
    One too many poke-battles you guys? ; )

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Lmao, my friend had the same thing happen.

Rio, just to make sure... Because I suck at figuring out who is who... Are you on the GB as a guest?

Tsk. You're so suspicious Oz. I told you I didn't threaten to kick you out didn't I?

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Yeaahhhh, I'm sorry... I feel so bad now :S

I'm getting it once the price drops, or after the initial complains nintendo usually gets

They're having a launch event at Nintendo World Store this Sunday. Anyone going?

Fenn
    Waiting for the inevitable price drop. or Mario Kart 3ds. whichever comes first.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Already got mine, but more for use of my standard DS games on wi-fi than for the launch line-up (SSFIV is the only thing even relatively worth getting so far), but I am excited for the already announced titles later this year. The 3D isnt as eye-glaring as I heard it would be, although also not nearly as present or spectacular as some might have been led to believe, and for the most part it just creates depth as opposed to creating realistic form, but it's still nice. The base interface is also nice, and replicates the Wii in the form of channels, and an internet browser (yet to be implemented, future update will add it) that I hadn't heard about before getting it, so thats nice to. All in all, I'm pleased with the system, but the launch titles? not so much.

I bought one 3DS two weeks ago. It's more oriented towards kids I guess. The 3D effect is not as good as one could expect but is nice. I really like the AR games. I bought like 3 games so far. 38$ for a game is abit too much I think. The browser is not comming till 6th of June so I'm kind-a dissapointed. Could have saved for a nice tablet or something. I know it'll just sit on the shelfs in a week or two. The browser would add one more week and then it's all over. So 250$ + 38$ per game - not worthy.
    I'll probably buy the Zelta game when it comes out - some friends say it will be nice. I never played Zelta before - so I'll give it a try. I'll also buy the new Super Mario they are making for the 3DS.
    Right now I have: Street Fighter, Pro Evolution Soccer and Ridge Raicer 3D. Not a big fan of fighting games but SSFIV is nice. The soccer game is nice too. The 3d effect adds some more action to it

BTW: My friend code is: 2105-8704-5334 if someone wants to add me I'm 24 and have no friends that would play games or buy a Nintendo so I have noone in my frinends list (yet)