Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Siblings thread

Three Trio Tres Member DrPumpkin's Avatar
    People usually say that my sister is more mature than me.

And there's like, a 13 year age gap between us.

I like to think that I transcend age

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I'm like three inches taller than my little sister, but her face looks older than mine.

My only sibling that I don't get along with all the time is my younger, but not youngest, brother and it's usually because whenever he plays video games, he tends to get really angry at them. And of course, I'm always trying to either tell him to stop yelling at the game, because it's loud and flipping annoying or I'm trying to reason with him about why a certain thing happened in a game despite the fact that he can't believe it happened and either the game glitched or another player is "hacking". So he starts to yell at me, and then I get angry, then he gets angrier and then it just spirals into a clusterfuck.
    That's about the only time we fight though. I get along with my family pretty well.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    When I was fourteen, people always seemed to think I was 18. These days, people like to think that I'm my mom's younger sister and that my siblings are actually my kids. -facepalm-

i'm taller than my sis but she's 24 >> ,, maaan

you look older when yur taller maaan that sucks, but i'm also taller than my mom but i don't look older than her lol

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I could buy beer when i was 14 . . . . i look old *sad* (allso i didnt but i coulda because the guys that work at the little store by my house at the time were all like "Yo mang aint you 21? You wana beer soming?" and i was like "Naw im coo maybe laters tho.").

I have allways been mistaken for the older sibling because i look older (damn the grey) and i was taller. They used to think i was dating my sister (OMG SO WRONG!!!!) because we look so diffrent (im very white and pale and she is very tan. They thought my mom had an affair when my sister was born because neither of my parents is as dark as she came out. They thought the same thing when i was born too because i came out with blonde hair and was white as a ghost.)

I have a 15 year old sister that everyone thinks is 11.

When i'm with my sister no one even supects she is my sister = __ = ,, i don't look like my brother either so when i came to school with him my friends were like ' i saw with a guy, what going on..'

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Isint it creepy?!
    Everyone thinks my little sisters are my kids. Sometimes if i take them to a store with me i start walking fast and go down every aisle and eventually yell at them "STOP FALLOWING ME I DONT HAVE ANY FOOD FOR YOU!!" in public to see if anyone says anything.

I totally told people i was adopted when i was in grade school. I knew i wasnt but everyone was like "You dont look like your sister are you adopted?" so i was like "Yup." and just went with it.

isn't that a lil harsh for your little sisters lol D: ?

And yes it's major creepy more like gross duude. me and my bro? man gross