Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

I'm trying to keep constant with my art. I SWEAR OTL. After the comments I got I guess it kinda made me realize I can be a very lazy Arse at times DX. From now on I'll work harder >:O ffffttttt.
    Updates:

Just some fast sketches of Bakemono fukumen characters[fffffffffffff I keep doing this random sketches IDK why OTL ]

Gurren Lagann Fan art. ffftttt I didn't color him cuz I was a lazy arse OTL.

Mazinger Fan art DD. Strongest Robot EVER made ffftttt. Love this xD.

More to come.

So I really haven't been having a healthy drawing routine lately. Unlike before I used to draw allot on the GB and also always color it but now I'm slowly kinda loosing my touch with art. Of course I am still gonna take up digital animation in college and I still am taking up art seriously but I guess theres just something wrong with me. Anyway I did some stuff on the GB:

That masked dude again lol...

Tei and Nyu again... I would usually color this kinda stuff but like I said... Theres just something wrong with me OTL.

Just Nyu doing her thing lol... Another picture I should have colored

Kumo Hime . Cloudy's OC. Drew her on Kumo Hime day xDD.

Doing some art pimping xD. This is Matts OC I'm pimping. I didn't manage to color it cuz I had to go and when I wanted to do it on Sai, my Sai got corrupted Dx........

Anyway yeah thats p much it.... My art is getting worst more and more OTL... I really need to step up but I just seem so........ Bah I don't know... I'll try to post more soon.

[PS]: If anyone knows of any links or websites I can download Sai with full fake cd key pls tell me Dx. I need it OTL]
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 06-25-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    If you stop drawing for awhile, you can get rusty. I got rusty myself and I had to basically draw for a bit of time to get back up to speed.

At least be glad it isnt like animation. If you dont animate for even one week you're completely out of it.

After a long time away from MT I finally came back again! SO wazup . Well I was away for so long cuz I was being consumed by my games derp Dx. My ps3 and psp keeps calling my name everyday so thats p much what happened to me lol. Anyway I did a couple a stuff. Well one of it is over at the Saimoe thread

http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...-Inbound/page8
    Its sorta like a coming soon thing xD

This one is something random I did on gb lololol.

Anyway theres still more to come so this is all for now.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 07-19-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Why aren't you getting more comments D:< YOU DESERVE THEM.

And infinity thanks from me for drawing tei all those times.... I owe you.

Anyway yeah thats p much it.... My art is getting worst more and more OTL... I really need to step up but I just seem so........ Bah I don't know... I'll try to post more soon.
    You're not alone. I'm going through this stage as well--but at least you're actually posting stuff. Come to think of it, a lot of people I know are hitting a no-drawing spot similar to ours now. Time to read some psychology--no! I mean, draw.

Anyway, you're not actually getting worse. It just seems like you are because you're noticing a lot more mistakes, thinking your work should be infinitely better. When it doesn't live up to your expectations, you "ragequit," so to speak. At least I do. To you, your art looks worse, but everyone else can see the improvement.

Having figured that out, you'd think I'd be drawing a lot more.

Thanks for drawing my characters. I know you did Sierra out of obligation, but she still looks cute and it's always nice to see your own characters drawn by a different person.

Banned
    Nice work, loving the little dog and the girl with the spray can

So I haven't been using my thread in like forever. I'm mostly working on my manga or posting in the exercise thread OTL.

@Matt: Well I guess your right OTL. But I really can't see anything moving but meh. I'll just push myself harder oh and I didn't draw Sierra out of obligation. I did it because I like her and its sorta like a gift from me to you for winning and also like a preview for S3 xD.

@Leannah: Thanks ;D.

Not how I wanted it to be but I guess its ok :/
    SPOILER! :
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDY! Sorry your gift was late OTL.

I love it sooo much <3 thank you