Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

Awesome, dude! Yo've gotten a lot better

I'm baffled how miku and all of the rest you guys that draw on GB have so much patients or at least how fast but good you draw there, i only draw chibis and doodles.....^-^'
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Liebe: thanks man .
    @Son: Thanks allot. you got better too >=D
    @Ged: Lol well it takes allot of effort to do it. I bet you can do it too >=D.

Updates time mwahahaha.

So the past few days the GB has been producing hot armored chicks with weapons and stuff so yea I joined in the fun>. I only manage to do the base coloring and couldn't do the rest cuz I was out sick for 2 days strait so yea. I plan to finish this maybe in the future OTL.

Meh just Nyu being mischievous on the gb hehehehehee >:3.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 04-12-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Nyu is cute. The one above it reminds me of a Monster Hunter doujin I read a few weeks ago.

Wooooo its been awhile, Don't worry I ain't dead yet. I was just very busy the past few weeks. College and stuff but now I'm back and will be free for like 2 more months so yea thats that and........

[GB and Sai UPDATES]

One of the first things I drew on the gb when I got back on. DON'T ASK ME WHY I DREW IT XD. But its all related to....... Well just go to the GB thread and see for yourself x).

Did a maid collab with Rei but I didn't manage to save his cuz he erased it too fast Dx. I couldn't finish this in time cuz I was in a bit of a rush Dx. FAILED HANDS IS FAILED OTL.

Fast sketch of a character from a manga that I was planning to do but eventually scraped it Dx. Here is the cover which I did

I kinda did simple coloring and stuff for the cover cuz I was like meh Dx....the character looks big sized in the sketch but actually the character is p small X). Character suppose to be some kinda Samurai assassin that has like a thousand masks and is able to change mask in like a blink of an eye.

Saimoe banner Mana version. Making the Sakura version atm. I'm still working on the wording so its not official yet. Also the last two I did on Sai and am still unsure of how it works so forgive me OTL. I miss PS TvT. Will update more soon.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 05-12-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Yo folks =]. Here are some things I did on the GB a few days back

I drew Nyu next to Rei's random girl. Trying out his style xD.[Cloudy shaded Nyu's hair]

More concept sketches of the Manga character.

Quick Illustration sketch of the Manga[somehow I feel I cant let the manga go ffftttttt Dx.... I think I might just make it happen OTL]

Random picture of mad Nyu lolololol

More Nyu and Tei pics lololol. IjustloveTeiNyucombotoomuchfftttttttt also lol @ Tei's hairdo xD.
    PS:Rei Drew Tei and Tei belongs to Rei.

So thats it for now. Will update more.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 05-27-2011 at 12:06 PM.

You're getting there, but your main problem is consistency, some of your art is really good, but some aren't, maybe you should try, spending more time polishing and correcting minor mistakes?

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    DHB is right the consistancy is the thing and I think its mainly the facial anatomy that bugs me in the art that is lower quality. In your best work like for example the last one you posted of the girl ' nyu ' is it ?. The facial anatomy there is far more accurate than some of the other works like the first drawings on that same post. The head shape is much better, its rounder and feels more solid as opposed to the first two drawings where the heads feel abit squashed in my opinion.

I see your points. Sometimes I just get too lazy and go bleh on the drawing lol.. I guess thats not a good thing to do Dx. I'll try to keep my art constant as much as possible.

ClayMaker Fanart. Its Leland and Tei =D

Group photo of my fav OC's on MT. Frome left Nyu[my OC], Tei[Rei's OC], Sierra[Matt's OC]
    [PS:I'm not sure if I drew Sierra correctly Dx... Forgive me Matt if I didn't get Sierra right OTL]

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I'd agree with Iccy. It seems like the only thing you are confident in drawing is Nyu. (And Tei, actually, for that matter, but she's anatomically different and easily distinguished.) Right now it seems like all of your female figures are the same person (same eyes, build, etc) and all of your males are the same person. The only exception seems to be this drawing of Nyu, which is definitely my favorite drawing from you-though it's a little disappointing, considering that it doesn't look like any previous drawings of the character.

But! Your coloring and anatomy is coming along nicely. :3