Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

gaahhh soo awesome I love her in your style!! <33

HEY GUYS! So hell yes my thread is just full of dust and spiderwebs and shit so yeah Dx. Anyway..... Main reason why I seem kinda "dead" was because of ma college life! Yeps its been rough and all but I somehow got by with pretty good grades . Well anyway I haven't been posting anything because most of the stuff I've been doing has been business posters, Advocacy add's, corporate identity, Photography blablabla so on so forth you name it.... Nothing much interesting to show really cuz its kinda boring >__>. Well not really that boring but yeah livable. Just some example of posters I been making:

Poster for a competition

Photoshooting sessions :3.[Just recently cut my hair so I don't really look the same... Well sort of xD]

And yeah so on so forth[I deliberately put my picture on here so you can see how I look like now xD]. Well anyway its been really tough and I've been working around the clock trying to get this done @@. So that explains that. -End's the where I have been thing-

Anyway I've been working on a animation project for almost a month now. It will be released around next week either Monday night or Tuesday morning it all depends. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up . Its currently 89% done @@. I'm pushing myself to the limit on this one so yeah Dx. It's very Anime like[ well actually it is] haha. Oh yea forgot to mention it's my final project for Animation class so yeah. We were given one month to complete everything. Crazy right??? Anyway enough talking and more pictures:

First few concepts

Second day

I got my character line up done[Will show you guys the colored ones soon]

Frames almost done :3

On flash! [Guess who the main character is]

Almost done with the animation [Guess who]

Done!

My main character's voice over

And finally I'm doing the finishing touches

So yeah that was just a little run down on what I have been doing this month. Although I just finished animating 2 days ago I still probably have more time to finish up. 7 Days more before presentation @@. I've been rushing so hard + trying to not make mistakes on this @@. Its a one man job so yeah it took really long Dx. So yeah anyway thats about it for now. I'll be throwing in teasers and the character designs and all[Fully colored] very soon. Stay tuned . And its good to be back!

OH MY GOSH!!!! This looks amazing, especially that last picture. I cannot wait for the finished piece! Good Luck!!!

Yes! Miku! Animation! HNNNGH!

I usually like staying calm and objective, but that's totally awesome and I'm seriously inspired.

Link me the .fla when you're done if you want--I'd love to see the process.

Mikuuu!! I was meaning to ask you when your animation would be out and if it would be in english, I'D LOVE TO SEE IT, REALLY I DO.
    Since the pictures on fb got me all excited and all man, I WANT TO SEE ITTT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Thanks for the comments guys XD. Yeah the animation will be released around next week. Confirmed . I'm almost there so yeah XD @ Bya. Sure I'll link you the files and stuff after I'm done @ Matt.

Anyway some updates :

I got subs on . Voice is still being edited and color as well . More updates soooooon :3.

HOLY SHIIIEEEETTTT!!!! Dude! I can't wait for the animation man! You're in One Academy atm right?

Decided to just drop a spoiler of the main mecha :

Only a few more days to go before release / presentation @@! Still working hard with no sleep for the second day now @@. And nope I'm not in the One anymore @ ICCY. Gonna go back maybe in two years time. Studying somewhere else due to some reasons :/.

Man, this is looking really nice. The character designs/flight suits look really cool in particular. Neat cockpit designs too. Taking from that image of all the designs laid out on your table, the valkarie-ish one in the middle on the bottom row is my fav. Would be cool if that appears, but yeah. All around pretty rad looking stuff. I'll be keeping an eye out. :3

Thanks Reg . Sadly he won't be having much appearance this time around because I kinda ran out of time and had to cut out some of the scenes Dx. I may consider doing a full one in the future .

More spoilers. Friend or Foe??