Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    I can see all the images
    NOW you can(i can too).....before you couldn't!!!! I love the last 3, but you got some little colour overlaps in the last one but nothin' too bad! GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Actually I purposely made the color overlap cuz her hair was suppose to have like some flair-ish glow but I failed in doing so >_>.

GB UPDA.... no Wait I mean Oekaki update...

So when the GB was done a few days ago I decided to try out the oekaki board. Well its P nice and it really reminds me of Pchat but anyway it was nice . Enjoyed myself there.

Nice, I like the fact that you used thinner lines rather than the really thick ones you've used in previous pieces. I still think you should use a hard brush more for coloring. The hair in particular would look a lot better if done with a hard brush. It would give it some more texture and definition.

As always, Nisaren comes with a quality critique. I liked the lines in this latest one, too. To top it off, it's Nyu. Who. Is. Adorable. The longer face puts her more on the bishojo side than usual, but that's still a good thing.

I'm gonna elaborate on what Nisaren said a little bit. When you can see the individual pixels in the lineart, it's best to use hard brushes. When the lines are aliased (i.e. Photoshop's standard brushes, Sai's marker/pen/ink pen), soft coloring usually works better. Hair is nearly always colored with hard edges, but a lot of people use a gradient of some sort to blend the shadows. Highlights are usually pretty sharp, but you can do whatever with them.

. . . Yeah, I'm saying stuff you already know. So keep drawing! There's only three people here whose primary style is moe (that I know of), and I have no idea where Fabiafidus is.

(EDIT: Lady Knife has some cutesy stuff too. Never mind.)

--By the way, I downloaded and watched all of Ika Musume in one sitting upon your recommendation. It was just that good. Mini-Ika owns.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-29-2011 at 04:30 PM.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Matt has some great critique there. ^^

I love this. I think your pics do a lot better with thinner lines, and it looks like your colouring has improved as well. Keep it up, I wanna see more. Also, what is Ika Musume? Matt and I usually have similar anime interests, so just wanted to know if it was worth watching.

http://psgels.blogsome.com/2010/12/2...review-825100/

Pretty much sums it up. It's good to find an anime without any ecchi in it these days.

Thanks for the crits guys. I appreciate it :>. Actually why I usually use thick lines is cuz it makes it more easier for me to draw on my mouse specially on the GB. I used thinner lines when I had my tab and ps. But anyway using thinner lines is indeed better but harder for mouse users Dx. I see where you guys are going with the colors part. I guess I could try some of that out . I usually just go for the usually medium/soft brush but I guess I could try something new -notes down more info- oh and MAtt Ika FTW 8DD.

GB update[Request/fanart]

So my friend asked me to draw this picture from the Main cover of the Supercell album as a request which I found P weird. I mean he could have just search up the cover from the internet which looks 100X better then mine and use it but anyway a request is a request.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 04-01-2011 at 06:11 PM.

GB updates:
    I'm actually p sick atm so I wont say much....

Random armor girl failed OTL

Failed pansu shot[Nyu]

Moemoe kun <3. Nyu twin.

Another armor-robo random girl .

Will update more soon.

Yesh Moar GB

FF13 lightning fanart :3.

Tei: Oooo it glows 8O.
    Nyu: Ofcourse it does <3! Score 1 for love xD!
    Lol I had this funny idea when I was taking a shower at 3am so I had to do it xD. Nyu and Tei love art :3
    [Tei belongs to Rei]

Nice work, man.

Wow, the skill gap between us you made a while ago just became a good bit wider.