Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

Man Matt you should watch Samurai Champloo. Its Awesome and btw the girls name is Fuu. Awesome and interesting character >=D.

-UPDATES-
    So yea I draw more on the gb these days cuz I don't have a proper computer to work with:

Its Rei's Tei and my Nyu having a little "make over" xD. For some reason I wanted to see how they both looked like after a cross-over so I was like "hmmm why not make a little OC fitting corner xD. Its a cool idea and maybe I might do more cross-overs if I can find more OC's to do so xD or maybe just open a request list for who ever wants theirs OC's to get a make over xDD. Meh just a idea also I keep drawing Nyu in different ages I don't know why OTL... I drew her looking young this pic so she would be able to fit in with Tei >_>...ANYWAY will post up more stuff soon >=D.

[ps: I couldn't find any color scheme for Tei's cloths so I just made one up >_>;;;.. hope it doesn't look too bad OTL]
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 02-14-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    For some reason I really like this OC switch up xD.

And i really like your Champloo pic. Simple yet nice. A background would be cool, sort of like dirty parchment like they use in Champloo pics sometimes. And maybe make Jin's chin longer, since his face is well....long.
    Makes me wanna do some fanart haha, I havn't drawn Mugen in forever.
    ALSO, for anyone who hasn't seen or read Samurai Champloo. You should, or you won't die happy.

Nyu seems shorter for some reason. That picture reminds me: where the heck is Sutari?

Now that I think of it, does Tei actually talk in Raku?

@ Gunzet: Thanks man glad you like the switch up xD. Ahh well yea I should have did a bg for the samurai piece but laziness got the batter of me OTL.. oh btw had a look at some pics of Jin OTL.. I screwed up >_>... Kinda forgot his face was that long OTL..

@ Matt: hmm I think I drew her a little too short OTL... Tried to do like a back front-thing and yea I also wounder if Tei even talks at all lol..

I've been doing too much mouse work on the GB lately and I feel that my tablet works are gonna die if I don't get a new comp soon >_>.... Anyway

[GB Updates]

I drew this at random lol.... I had a really bad art block recently and I was just browsing through the forums when all of a sudden I found myself in Matt's awesome art thread "again"[Yes I stalk around Matt's thread allot "cough" "cough"] and then I saw his little Mini comic about Seirra and then I was like hmmmmm.... So yeah decided to draw her together with Nyu =D. Buddybuddy time xD. Enjoy x). Also i should put Seirra and Nyu in the "fitting room" xD.

[PS: Sorry Matt I'm not sure what Seirra's hair color is TvT.... hope I didn't mess her up >_>... Also Matt's mini comic just reminded me I have Mamo dateline to catch Dx.. -runs off to do more character sheets-]
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 03-06-2011 at 01:41 AM.

So Yea more GB updatessss.........

So my arch nemesis "Art Block" is still around disturbing.... This has been going on for quite sometime now but meh... I still can fight it as long as I LIVE! Anyway I finally drew a Gurren Lagann fan art. Its Nia! She is really a adorable character :3.. Not just her looks but her personality as well is what I like about her xD... This time I went for a more darker shading style. Well it looks kinda funny but meh it will have to make do for now Dx.. Anyway thats that atm.. Will update more soon.

[PS:Ugh the image from my previous post somehow got corrupted and I can't seem to find it >_>... I'll fix the image as soon as I find it... Sorry guys OTL]
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 03-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Miku. I love you. For now and for always.

Just some advice though, you might want to smooth the shading more.

lol Jai xD. Hmm yea I guess I should smoothen the shadings a bit more. Thanks for the advice .

That Nia is a lot better than the one I tried. You made her eyes look awesome.

WHY was that one picture unavailable!? I thought it was my school filter at first, but then I tried my proxy thingy and it still didn't work. You should find it. I wanna see it.

SPOILER! :
    Sierra's albino.

EDIT: The Sierra pic is awesome. Enough said.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-06-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks Matt x). I haven't seen the Nia you drew yet actually[Or maybe I missed it if you did post it in your art thread OTL]... About the picture Dx... Sorry it got ruined >_>... The url just suddenly turned bad... Am trying to find the original image atm but I seem to be out of luck >_>..