Thread: Hey Guys!

7 8 9 Member

Wink Hey Guys!

Hey!

How's everyone today?

So, I'm (obviously, lol) new here. My name's Steph, but I'll answer to Hawkeye, 'Hey you!' and basically just about anything else you can think of. It comes from having attended high school with at least a half dozen other girls of the same name and grade and having several classes with three of them.

Anyways, I'm a college student currently taking a semester off and hoping to start studying Early Elementary Education in the Fall. I've been both a Theatre major and an English major before that. I've been playing Final Fantasy and other J-RPGs for years, but only recently decided to start watching anime and have only read the Kingdom Hearts manga.

I've always loved drawing, but never really drew much because I was so bad at drawing people that I avoided it. I stink at realism, but am not too bad at cartoons, so I thought learning to draw manga would be just the thing.

Sorry, I never know what to say on these things, so I tend to ramble a bit. XD

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hey random person that I don't know yet but could probably get to know if you happen to stick around long enough!
    How's that?

Er, welcome to the crazed land of MT lol.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar

Welcome to MT, Steph! Maybe manga will be the thing for you. If you need any help with your drawings, the best spot is the Critique Corner or the Drawing, Animation & Tutorial sections.

Please do stick around....

Welcome Steph

7 8 9 Member
    Thanks guys! I definitely plan on sticking around. I've been doodling a bit and have a few things I'd like to try drawing. Thanks for the links to the tutorials.

MTへようこそ!
    はじめまして。よろしくお願いします。
    私はRay Scantenです。
    何歳ですか?どこから来ましたか?

Maybe you can read Japanese.

7 8 9 Member
    Erm...Sorry, my cousin lives in Japan and two of my good friends are majoring in Japanese, but I've got nothing. XD