Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

MiKus ArT| What actually happened to me......

So okay I have to make a new art thread :O.If you want to see my art stuff just follow this link... I'm quite lazy atm to put up my art stuff so here ya go: [ http://mitmit92.deviantart.com/ ]. I'll organize my art thread when I have the time but for now I'll just link my DA here. And also my other stuff will be posted in the old forum http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...php?f=10&t=120

Anyway back to topic. Well I got hold of my sis lap and finally could do some art so I'm sorta like in a super art rush mode. So here is the first pic :D
    :banner ready
    http://mitmit92.deviantart.com/art/S...nner-188316430 [Too long for the new forum to handle]:Banner not ready
    Banner for the SaiMoe competition :S.. I'm still working on the wordings so yea this is the official pic atm
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 04-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.

File not found :/

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 92
    File not found :/
    Fixed it.

Btw, Mikuru, there's a special section in the Gallery for SaiMoe entries so everyone can post their submissions there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1

Fixed it.
    Btw, Mikuru, there's a special section in the Gallery for SaiMoe entries so everyone can post their submissions there.
    Ahh ok I'll post it up there

Ok a done request for someone on DA. I FAIL >.>.................................

I feel terrible with this pic. I keep abusing the bubble thing every time I do bg. Argg I'm just so bad at doing bg's this days. And also I don't know why but I suck at drawing character's from Naruto >.>.

Quote Originally Posted by 11
    And also I don't know why but I suck at drawing character's from Naruto >.>.
    Try googling character reference sheets for the characters of Naruto. Using those things are pretty much a sure-fire way to learn how to draw other artists' characters.

Ahh I see. Thanks Outlaw I'll keep that in mind :)

Teen Member
    All of your pics are too kawaii!!! >w<
    My eyes burning now
    well, i can't give much critiques since those are too kawaii
    I'm pretty sorry
    but what i can say is that all of them are so good and cute >w< (at least those are better than mine)

lol Thanks dbc .

Aww.... The meat has a face too (Total Cuteness!!!)... and i like the upside-down bear...
    The Letterings (wordings) are a little hard to see though.. Maybe because the color of the Letterings are almost the same shade as the carrot beside it or the color is a bit bright...

I Think, you could use letterings that has borders/outlines...Something like black outlines or anything darker...
    So you would see the letterings more visibly...