Thread: Requesting Basic Figure Drawing Tutorials...

Requesting Basic Figure Drawing Tutorials...

I want to request experienced members to make Basic Figure Drawing Tutorials...
    for 3 reasons.

1. I suck in anatomy

2.There are a lot of beginners here in this site that should learn the foundations of Basic Anatomy

3. Even though I could look it up on other sites...This site is called MangaTutorials but we only have little tutorials about anatomy. Although useful sometimes one tutorial doesn't work for all readers.... and i think we should make more... just to uphold the Name and the Websites Purpose....

The problem is i want everyone (I mean everyone) "experienced in drawing" to be interested in making a tutorial. So I was thinking of making a contest but, i don't know how to manage one... and i don't have any prizes to give away....
    So I want someone else to manage it.

You know we should put up more contest in making Tutorials....

Have you search between the houndreds of tutorials in here?

Alienthink.com. Go to that site. Check it out now.

At least 75% of members here, I hold, are beginners, and of the 25% who have a good idea of what to do I'd say about 6-7% are the really good ones. Most of those do not spare the time to write you in-depth basics because it is assumed that if you're serious you will embark on that journey on your own.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I wish I could cover the basics ad nauseam but members come from all experiences and asks for different tutorials depending on what they're currently drawing or studying. My limited time is actually one of the reasons why I opened up the Tutorial Submission process where anyone can type and submit their own tutorial.

With that said, if you do not see a tutorial here that helps you out, feel free to ask in the Drawings, Tutorials & Animation section for specific areas you're looking to improve in, the Critique Corner where you can post artwork and ask for tips and critiques, or you may also check out the ever growing Massive Online Tutorials List.

@ Hamachi
    Nice link. I'll have to add it to the Massive Online Tutorials list. C:

Yea i guess you guys are right... thanks anyweiz.... '_'
    Wow nice link thanks Hamachi-kun..