Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: What are you reading?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Almost done with this

Gonna headbang to some Amon Amarth this last chapter.

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    I am skipping around Thomas Jefferson: A Strange Case of Missing Identity by Alf Mapp. Seems quite good, but he does that thing where he calls Alexander Hamilton a hypocrite for calling Jefferson a wannabe Caeser, because Jefferson said Hamilton said that Caeser was the greatest man in the world. *headdesk*

Recently I've read:

1) The Passage by Justin Cronin: My favorite vampire/zombie apocalypse book I've read. Albeit, it's not really a genre that I read often, but it was really well written and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Unfortunately it's the first in a trilogy, and ends with a cliff hanger, and the next book probably won't be out for at least another year. ;-;

2) Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: Holy f---, I love these books. They're young adult, but so horrifying. Basically a battle royale type thing, but more awesome.

3) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë: I loved the part about her childhood, but meh. Still going to go see the movie with my sister, though.

4) Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down: A Survival Guide to the Apocalypse by Forrest Griffin: lololololol