Thread: What are YOU playing?

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar

What are YOU playing?

Tell me what you are playing and review it here. (Like the "What are you reading" thread 'cept for games)

Right now, Pokemon White. I got it an hour ago and just beat the first gym. Pretty good game after skipping over Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3, though. Looks like they've got fully destructible environments this time around. THAT should be fun.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Golden Sun 3! I finally got around to it after finishing the first two games as a refresher. It was totally worth going back and doing the replays because you understand more of what happened, who's who, and the changes that occurred before and after the Golden Sun.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    G-Darius. Fking amazing shmup.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Golden Sun 3! I finally got around to it after finishing the first two games as a refresher. It was totally worth going back and doing the replays because you understand more of what happened, who's who, and the changes that occurred before and after the Golden Sun.
    Since I've joined here you've always mentioned Golden Sun. If it's good enough for you to like it for that long, I think I'll have to check it out.