Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Son44's art - ... Female detective?

indescribable: Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, but I've listened to the advice and I've been trying to improve shading XD

ramiel: Thanks. I've sort of lost the will to finish the picture, but thanks anyway!

So, I'm not dead. My computer monitor went nuts a while ago and started making buzzing sounds everytime i started it up. Turns a part of the isolation on the pluginboard had melted away. I sent the monitor back to the store where I bought it and they're currently reparing it. So I can't acces the printer/scanner. I have been drawing, but traditonally.

Here is a drawing I did digitaly earlier today.

Hitler started out as a quick sketch, but I just continued drawing and decided to practice some crosshatching as well.
    I've always thought of him as an interesting character in history .

Awesome portrait Son!!! But i think somethings a bit wrong with the nose. Other then that amazing portrait. Oh and i gotta ask why is he so interesting to you?( just curious)
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    Awesome portrait Son!!! But i think somethings a bit wrong with the nose. Other then that amazing portrait. Oh and i gotta ask why is he so interesting to you?( just curious)
    I think he's interesting mainly because of his impact on history, personality and leadership technique. Oh and thanks!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Wow, that is really good actually. :O How long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Wow, that is really good actually. :O How long did it take?
    Oh, sorry for the late reply. About 1-2 hours I think. Multitasking ftw(Yes, men can actually multitask)

^lol
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Finally I can upload my stuff. My monitor was at the repair work shop for a whole month <_<
    I'm almost finished with "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain". I have to say I'm pleased with my progress XD
    It only took me 4 months~~

A drawing I did before I started on the lessons. Timed it to around 30 minutes

A practice drawing I did as a part of a "lesson" in the book. Famous picture.

4 Months later. Head is a bit big though. 30 mintues-ish

Did this the same day. Took me around 2-3 hours.

Same day as the two above. Had a lot of fun playing around with the lightning. My head hurt a bit afterwards, though

Drawing I did a two weeks ago. Just recently moved into my apartment~~

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    SAAAAWN. DUUUDE. Seeing all this awesome progress from you makes me want to start the book. I have a PDF of it, but I haven't done any lessons yet.

The one you did on 10.8.11 is just awesome. And only three hours? You are a speed machine! I did a rough sketch in three hours, NO SHADING. OTL

Banned
    You have a little bit of trouble drawing noses but apart from that your drawings are awesome

CF: You should buy the book. It's really awesome and I think you'll get more out of it if you have the book in real life (looking at a scanned page of a book is sort of tiering). Wow, I've always thought of myself as a slow artist.

Leannah: Yeah, I have some problems with noses. Oh and thanks

Soeiasjldbnl andlASNULGBFL!! I promised myself to draw and write more.....
    Oh well. I'm starting up (again) with a quick drawing of an anthropomorphic DS