Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Son44's art - ... Female detective?

I think the person's right (our left) arm looks a little disjointed as well. When you raise your arm to wipe your brow normally your shoulder is raised as well so it looks odd that the shoulder is actually lower on that side. I'm not sure if Ozza was referring to this arm as well, but the forearm and hand do look a little small for body. A nice thing to remember proportion-wise is that you should be able to cover your face with your hand. His fingers just look too small to be able to do that. Aside from that, very nice piece.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I think oz is right. His arm looks a bit short. the albow should be farther out and lower. Allso snivy looks kinda small (that might just be me tho. i just imagine him a bit bigger.) but everything else is awesome and looking good.

major improvements, great job!

The Pokemon picture is my favorite of yours. The tank looks nice as well, but I'm not big into mechanics, so I don't think I can give any quality critiques.

From beginning to end, I think your lineart has improved the most.

. . . Wow. For me being so talkative on MSN, I don't have anything to say here. *Fail*

Ozzaharwood & nisaren: Thanks! I've fixed the arm and the hand and the shoulder.

Psy: I think I'll keep Snivy like that XD Maybe he is a bit small

ryuk8apples: Thanks! 8D

Matt: Lol, thanks matt! xD

So i fixed the trainer. Here is also some other stuff. I'll start colouring tomorrow

wow @_@ you sure improved a lot you work is a lot cleaner and natural, no stiffness, I still need to work on this aspects T_T

Nerdonoff: Thanks dude. I still feel that my poses are very stiff DX

Some more gb stuff

Holy balls dude, when did you go and get AWESOME? 8O

Really the only thing that bugs me right now is the very last pic. The fur on her tail seems so chunky. If you take a look at the way a wolf's or a dog's tail is shaped it doesn't really have that blade like shape unless the fur is very thin and heavy. On animals with thicker, coarser hair the effect causes the tail to be very round and soft in shape and texture. If you look at a wolf the tails are often very cylindrical in shape and the fur doesn't appear in chunks like that.

dude this is awesome. i really like the color in you pictures, and the pokemon stuff is awesome!! the one with red and pikachu made me lulz

HOW THE HELL YOU GUYS MAKE SUCH CLEAN,CRISPY AND SOLID LINES!!!!????
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.