Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Son44's art - ... Female detective?

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Very cute, indeed. I know you just did this as a quick sketch, but I think it would be better if the arms and legs were not quite so stick-like. It might even look nice if the arms started closer to the hinge.

I think you should turn this into an actual drawing, even if just simple pencil line art. x)

Tay: Yeah, maybe I should xD Thanks!

So here is a sketch I'm working on

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Saaaawn, lookin' good! The hips look like they might be a little too wide, but other than that, I think everything looks great! She's got a nice face. :3

^NOOOOO!! Girls with hips are gooooood!!!! D:< I kid i kid, well since its a sketch i can't say anything yet it looks fine. Post the wip so that i might aid you in some way.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

CF - Thanks 8D I've changed the hip, a bit

Gedeon- here ya go

So I haven't posted here in a while, but I haven't stopped drawing. Here are some WIPs

ARgh, It's been too longe since I've updated my folder at mt.
    Been playing too much TF2 lately, so here is a pic of the spy. I'm working on more "realism" pictures and colour pics.

Doubble post

This was supposed to be a really quick sketch of Hugh Laurie (House), but it ended up taking roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes (and I was suppose to go to bed an hour ago xD). It has a lot of errors compared to the original (Head isn't tilted, eyes are a bit off and the shape of the head is a bit off) :
    http://seriefreak.files.wordpress.co...9_1152_864.jpg

Please give me some critic! I probably won't change this picture, but I will remember the feedback i get when I draw other drawings.
    Last edited by Son44; 11-23-2011 at 03:08 AM.

do Naked Snake realistic style

Sly you perv!!!

Son pretty good son. You know son, i think Hugh has more wrinkles on its face son. Also son it looks like his face is straight forward, but son the ears are telling a diffrient story. they are a bit higher then they should be. nice one son!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    Son pretty good son. You know son, i think Hugh has more wrinkles on its face son. Also son it looks like his face is straight forward, but son the ears are telling a diffrient story. they are a bit higher then they should be. nice one son!!!
    Did you check the source image I sent? The angle is actually from above, a bit xD Anyway, thanks