Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Worst Game Ever?

Brawl has Wario, therefor its the best fighter ever

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Fox has to be the best character though. Just sayin'. *I'm just a big StarFox fan*

Wolf's better

Warrioware Map FTW.

Trainer is obviously the best character because only ignorant or bored peoples dislike Pokemon.

Why are you guys talking about the Brawl? everyone knows the best desgined was the Mele.

For Mele I go for Link and in Prawl I go for Ike.

Well due to the OT discussion of Brawl, I waited for a new post and finally had to find a new game to say is the WORST GAME EVER.

I dunno if anyone has seen this but, take a look at this.

Halo Reach is way better than Halo3.

Halo Reach is worst in story than Halo3 (and I don't like the story of Halo 3), but in multiplayer is pretty solid and way more focused than Halo3.

Mele is better than Brawl.

Mele was made by the same programmers and developers of the first Smash Bros (brawl wasn't).
    It has the most wide and balanced amount of character. Brawl does have more characters, but are pretty unbalanced, example: In Mele the fastest character was Falcon (If my memory doesn't fail me), in Brawl is Sonic, but Falcon is still there, then why keep a quick character with low endurance, low damage and obviously less fast than others that are better?
    Mele has the best stages, because most of the stages are diverse, and are not to many to get you lost. Brawl overuse some stuff of the stages of Mele, like the stages on movement, making a lot of stages annoying.

And so. Mele was the best Smash Bros, of that there shouldn't be any fight.

Quote Originally Posted by PWhit View Post
    snip
    Have you seen the episode of broken pixels where they played superman 64

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    ...then why keep a quick character with low endurance, low damage and obviously less fast than others that are better?
    With over 20 characters, it's difficult to make every character fit their own personal archetype. X-23 is a better version of Felicia in every possible way, but I don't mind that they're both there. Also, it's not a crime to have low-tier characters in games. They're there for people who want to challenge themselves. When I want a challenge, I play Felicia lol.

I don't know what you mean by the stages argument but, up through Melee, Smash Bros had pretty minimal environmental pressure. As in, the stages were little more than eyecandy and did not impose very specific challenges on the player. What I liked about Brawl is that, now, you're trying to win the fight while also trying to find a strategic workaround for obstacles and hazards. That's vital to arena-type gameplay.

And so. Mele was the best Smash Bros, of that there shouldn't be any fight.
    This is only partly true. Melee is more balanced, but Brawl just offers MORE, which is what I look for in a successor game. And it's not like Brawl has broken balance like MvC, or something, where more = less balanced. Maybe only slightly.

Also, QWOP is the worst game ever.
    Last edited by CypressDahlia; 05-22-2011 at 05:49 PM.