Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Worst Game Ever?

I'm pretty sure i've mentioned it before in this thread but...
    Sonic Freeriders HAS to be one the worst games made. EVAH!
    Luckily the game (or should i say bag full of shit and vommit) is only available on Kinect
    I mean, the controls are fucking broken, team play is a mess, voice controls are pretty much not present and the title song is SO FUCKING ANOYINGLY LOUD! seriously, if you work at a gamestore and you have that shit in the demopod (meaning you'll have to listen to it the entire goddamned fucking day), then having a giant fossilized catus covered in barbedwire and hot tar will seem far more apealing than listening to that shit for 8 hours a day. don't believe me? here, enjoy motherfucker:

A former classmate actually experienced it firsthand. ofcourse i didn't believe him at first but then he took it home to review it for the store he's working at. the next day he told me after playing it he may have found one of the worst games in history.
    at first i tought he was exagurating, but when i played it for the first time i was quickly proven wrong...
    seriously during teamplay we constantly smashed our heads against each other! at a certain moment i was beginning to forget my own goddamned name by smashing our skulls together. sweet jesus, did that game suck balls.
    even his boss agreed when experiencing it first-hand! but then again they had stocked a shitload of copies and it would be a waste of money if they threw that shit away.

but for the love of velociraptorchrist people, avoid that shit!

Why are you guys hating on qwop its the best scoot your butt along the ground simulator I've ever played.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    That transformers game, you know, the ps2 one? Most horrible game i've played in recent years.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Why are you guys hating on qwop its the best scoot your butt along the ground simulator I've ever played.
    Awkward knee hop simulator.

Only Big Rigs can possibly reach this game to its knees in terms of production value, voice acting and playablility. Maybe Superman 64 as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Son44 View Post
    Only Big Rigs can possibly reach this game to its knees in terms of production value, voice acting and playablility. Maybe Superman 64 as well..
    I already beat you to that one on page 3 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sconethief View Post
    I already beat you to that one on page 3 :P
    LoL

I looked through the thread before I was gonna post that. Oh wait, the one you posted was a link

Banned
    i think Worst Game is DNF ...do you know this game ?

so boring !!!

Often been hacking, hard play equipment, there is no night, also Fangbu Zhu security number, it makes me angry.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Ugh this guy. Is he a bot, or isn't he? If he is it must be an intelligent one to be able to post relevant things...

Cmon man he is clearly not a bot.