Thread: New Members PLEASE READ

Hybrid View

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar

Exclamation New Members PLEASE READ

New registered members will have their posts and thread moderated. Your post and thread will not be viewable by others UNTIL it is approved by a mod.

Please be patient as we go through all the posts and threads. Unfortunately, we have been having waaaaay too many spam bots posting here at the forum lately so this is one of the side effects of those said spam bots.

If your post looks legit, it will be approved. Several approved posts or threads will eventually allow you to post without mod approval. Until then... don't act or be a spam bot.

Exclamation New Members as of May 2013 +

FYI - if you cannot post, start a new thread, and so forth, PM and I will take a look at your account. Thanks!

You Too Can Become a Regular Member of Manga Tutorials!

FYI -

1. New members can only post in the Welcome Wagon.

2. After 3 of your posts have been approved by a moderator, you are then allowed to post anywhere in the forum.

There are a few restrictions to new members can't do such as use link BB code (i.e. [ URL ] ), can't upload to the Album, make polls and a few other things. Once you get past the 3 post approval process, you can pretty much do what you want.

TL;DR?

Start posting in the Welcome Wagon and you'll be able to do what you want after 3 approved posts.

Post New Members using AOL Email

FYI -

AOL doesn't like Manga Tutorials. You will unfortunately not receive a confirmation email. Please contact me using this contact form and I will activate your account asap. I will list it here as well in case you don't get my reply email.

Accounts that have been activated:
    Euchre
    WitchStorm

I do not understant AOL why doesn't like