Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Psy's art an ordeal in many parts! Realism/painted sorta thing.

I just got nose blood all over my keyboard. I do hope you're happy :C

Your work looks fantastic <3 <3 <3

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yes i am MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Bathes in blood* I get your artistic abilities this way right? . . . please say yes !

Ok so its still not a done deal with this one because i think she needs more clothes but thats just me. Please C&C anything you see wrong or that can be improved upon.
    What i felt was an obligitory close up.
    SPOILER! :

Click the spoiler for the full body.
    SPOILER! :

Oh yeah dont mind the scroll bar and the blue bar at the bottom that was . . . that was an accident that i was to lazy to fix . . . yeah.

Ah, you do the same thing with feet as I do. Toes are difficult objects! I'd recommend you look at the knees. They don't taper into a sharp point like that transitioning between the calves and the thighs. Knees are pretty round.

That is some rad hair, by the way. Like DBZ, but with less men on steroids and more women in swimsuits.
    Last edited by Matt; 04-15-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Very nice job on the last one. I like the super clean lines and the simple tone scheme. My main issue is with her bikini top. The way the cloth wrinkles makes her boobs look a little oddly shaped. My suggestion would be to see how it looks with the underside of the bikini wrinkle free.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Awesome thank you both *bows* and i shall keep the knees thing in mind next time.

This is suposed to be real quick cuz im kinda late for work.

I drew Adele! Realism is what im missin. i just had to draw her she so perty ! C&C welcome.

Practice. I have nothing to up the contrast so look at it from a lower angle on your monitor 8D
    Last edited by Psy; 06-20-2011 at 04:57 PM.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Lol, Psy. x} Download GIMP?

This is really neat. Did you just randomly decide to try it or was it some kind of exercise from a book or something?

I FINALLY decided to take a looky at some tuts and came across andrew loomis-Drawing the face and hands and i was like ":I WANA BE ABLE TO DO THAT!!!" so i did. <3

Edit: ive tried using gimp before and it was all wonky to me. did not like. but i may just have to OTZ. ty tay.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    If you're just going to use birghtness/contrast of levels, then maybe you can try this out: Fotograpfix. It's a free photo editing software.

Ty rio i will have to check it out.

Ink (diluted ink) and Conte crayon painting like thing. the paper i used is for pencil drawing so it warped quite a bit (oops) and i had an accident with her arm/bra strap area. I guess the way i did it its like water colour? So should i be using water colour paper? i tried card stock that i had and that just bubbled and my lines were all vainy. reference was used and im fairly sure its Heidi Klum.