Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Psy's art an ordeal in many parts! Realism/painted sorta thing.

Ooooh, I really like that last one! I don't know a lot about paper though.. it looks alright to me besides the tear.

hey Psy! :}
    mhhmm, nice drawing *u* , illustration board is nice and sturdy! , and I doubt you'll have any warping issues especially since you're using dry media. I don't think you'll have tearing problems either o:
    afjkdlj Iwannaseemore:c

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ty both!
    @E: Ty I got some water colour paper but i havent tried it yet.

ok this is not done but i want any mistakes pointed out before i attempt (or ruin >>) to paint it with ink. Anything you see helps OTZ.

I don't see anything wrong with the pic. I guess the mouth could be moved JUST AN EENSY TINY SMIDGE to the left, but even then, it looks completely fine where it is. Also her left (our right) arm looks a bit bent outward, but I think that's only an illusion from the baggy sleeves. Overall I think you could ink it right now and it'll look awesome!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Loving the design, I agree with the mouth moving. It seems like she has a major overbite and they're just being pushed outwards. Everything else looks great.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ty both. I took your advice and moved it back a bit (hoping it was far enough>>)
    allso fixed the arm (i think @@)

So here she is now

Scanning it washed the colour out a bit. now that i look at it i should have darkened in the mouth.

Banned
    Damn Adele looks GOOD!

Surprised this didnt get deleted i was gone so long.

I wanted to see if the anatomy is ok so its here to be critiqued. Done traditional cuz my scanner died months ago and im a cheap ass who wont (or cant) pony up the cash to get a new one.

allso my crafts in the spoiler
    SPOILER! :

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68...totebagred.png
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68...tebagblack.jpg
    Links are the same pics but you can zoom in and see better details that way.
    Last edited by Psy; 12-18-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    1.) her breasts sit too low on her chest. you can fix this easily be just making them really huge and hiking the cleavage up higher.
    2.) In perspective, her thighs should not be entirely visible off the sides of her body like that. They are too far apart, as far as how wide her hips are. Considering you can see the curve of the ass on the left thigh, you'd have to imagine her donk would be incredibly wide to accommodate that spread.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I really dig that black and white bag, that's just awesome.