Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strangers wisdom ITS ALIVE TwT

Also i would love it if i could give you the unfinished pages with the text and if you could read them and corect my mistakes Evil_cake!
    ok

SO heres something to show that the project is still alive......i know not a lot of peapole are interested But ive got some friends that are so here it is.

I've found out the wonders of SAI and digital comic-book making.

Also some may notice i changed up on my style and i tried to do a good background...... Need to practice MOAR!!! So what do you think guys and girls? Also Cake send me your email so that i can stalk you with my bad grammar!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Gedeon, I think you reminded me exactly why I was drawing manga in the first place. It was TO WRITE MANGA. I love that you can just sit down and do that much work, when I get art block if I draw anything beyond a face these days.

Just read the new one. The guy in the top right REALLY reminds me of Tenjo Tenge. I think your quality went up a lot, though.

Paint Tool Sai--FTW.

Yeah, this looks nice - art is great...clothes are very well done.

You could probably make the lines outlining characters a bit thicker, to separate them from the background.

Really wish this forum could stretch itself horizontally...hate having to scroll around to look at everything =P

I'm going to be an open critic about this and make statements that I believe are true, and these are my actual opinions, nothing more and/or nothing less.

When I first started reading it, I thought it was "OK", with the generic battle scene in the first page that most mangas have, usually with an explanation of the fight and/or what makes the main character unique. The drawings were above-average, with a good appeal to the eye at certain points. After the first few pages, I was growing a little more satisfied with the story and drawings, and after a few more pages, there was an impression imprinted on to me. What I saw as generic, normal, and something done loads of times, was able to twist around in such a manner that it created originality while containing all the things that I love in generic manga. I'd compare it to FMA, in the aspect that while most mangas are battle mangas, this one follows with a hard-hitting plot and a unique charm that is hard to top. What you have created is truly amazing. I mean, it could be better, but you truly developed a manga with potential, and with a little more work, this could be a masterpiece.
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

Matt: +A+ The POWER OF GEDEON WILL ENLIGHTEN AND CLEAN YOUR MIND!!!! No jokes aside, im quite happy that you remembered about your calling from my little meaningless comic! _A_ <---- Btw this is a happy smiley that is upside down! Neat huh!?

Nyanlashmagasngsg: WHY ALL THE CRAZY LONG NAMES!!!!???? I keed! I love your long name Nyarlathotheshmishgar.......forget it....anyways +A+ The lines are going to be thicker from now on, maybe it'll be worse for notch but itll be quick and good enough.....=w= this sounded like one of my talks with my girlfriend XD!!! I keed! As for the forum sliding on the side..... maybe if you move your head from right to left constantly it will have the desired effect (by the desired effect i mean puking and EVERYTHING moving in circles(from right to left ))

M3S1H: .............TWT Thanks!!! Glad you like it that much ( a masterpiece.........+A+ there will be one......in a couple of years.... i hope) Hope i continue the good work! I have quite a thought out (long) sorry! Im hopping that one day i will have it all in a form of my own comic! It will even be like one of those över the years thing" to see just how much i have improved! Since my style changed in a month or so it will be really ....=w=.......urm.......funny.....since it will be a comic with every few pages done differently!

SO i finally started doing the comic again!!! I tried with Photoshop......-w- lets say it didn't go well...... Anyways i started doing it with sai.....but it took me too long to do one page! So i tried manga studio again( since the first time i tried i used it only for paneling(since i was so bad with line art that it made me sick T.T)) But then i started playing with the correction ratio thingy......anyhorse i finally did something that was acceptabl. I still need to improve my bg drawing(you can see that i avoided doing them in a few panels.....it looked better that way....=v=) and my shading should be practiced! Anyhorse here are the pages!

Done in sai...it looked better in my head, but still its ok.

Here im experimenting with the BG. A few of the girls/guys ,not sure anymore, did this thing when iverything is just bllury strokes of grey and black. And it looked good! .....not in my case...=w=

And here i finally use the program thats made for this! I love all the tones and bg, and effects, and the lins.......EVERYTHING!!! I just cant figure how to shade here! Any tips,hints anything?!!

Used photoshop to shade a little....need to figure out what to do with the hair! It looks good but when its time to color/shade it.....it kinda gets tricky. Also since you are probably wondering "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?" Ill tell you that suzzy is having a flashback......hence the panel with the gray lines and notes...(its supposed to be like WUUUUSHH flashback) =w=

So guys whadda ya think!?
    Last edited by Gedeon; 07-29-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Pics didn;t show up QAQ
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Font it way too tiny for those last 3 pages man.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.