Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: [NSFW] Matt's Art (p40: Sketchy character lineup)

Matt, I just found a small transparent plastic bag, sliced it in half and used it for the viewfinder XD It works, but I have to look twice or more to see certain lines (it isn't super clear, but it gets the job done). I'm at the start of the "Human faces" chapter (9?) and I can't wait til i get rid of the picturefinder.. It's rather meh at times DX

I think CF covered what I wanted to say. Keep it up!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I suggest turning down your opacity when drawing clouds, especially if you're going to use the default circle brush.

All comments read, all comments saved. I just realized it's probably a good idea to keep a log of everything everyone says. Or, alternatively, I could just save this entire thread.

A picture of Naomi from yesterday. I realized I wasn't taking near enough time on my recent pencil drawings.

Also, angels have descended from heaven and bestowed me with HIGH SPEED INTERNET! Actually, we were going on a long trip and my parents decided they were tired of my brother and me arguing about stupid things in the back of the car and bought a Sprint phone that also acts as a wireless hotspot. Also, this is the part where angels descended: we get unlimited uploading and downloading. I have no idea how much my parents paid (or how far in debt they are), and honestly, I don't think I want to know. But now, when we get back from vacation, I can be on Groupboard as much as I want.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Wow, it's awesome that you have fast Internet now! BUT. Do not get distracted from writing and drawing with that privilege!

I like this pose a lot. It has a good tough, yet feminine attitude, though I think that the ankles are a wee bit too small.

Yeah the ankles are a bit small, I also noticed that her ear seems to be placed unnaturally high.

Good improvement on anatomy Matt!!! As Nisaren said the ankles are a bit too thin and the ear is a bit high ( ears are supposed to start at our eyes reach the eyebrows and go down to the nose) and i noticed that her thumb seems to be....broken. Still great improvement and awesome clothing and cloth ripples i think they are called!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Um . . . well . . . hi again, guys.

Commission for Bacon Barbarian, known on DA as Baconboy 914.

It's been two months. I've been lazy. Next up is some Touhou fanart.

EDIT: Look at this picture and then at the one of Naomi further up on the page. I think my style changed in two months of inactivity. Helps that this is the first time I've drawn a guy in a while and the first time I've ever drawn Spongebob, but still.

I'm ending sentences with "but still." That's no good.
    Last edited by Matt; 08-17-2011 at 05:12 PM.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    is EPIC!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I thought the thread title was kidding. XD But you were serious, haha. It's got good colors and movement, but the horizon's at a Dutch angle while the tree is not.

Maaan , Spongebob's face is
    amazing.