Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: [NSFW] Matt's Art (p40: Sketchy character lineup)

i dont feel comfortable in this thread I mean she looks quite threatening

I concur with Seefy But since you were talking about backgrounds, one thing you might do is have a city-scape, with the moon rising in the very background. That's just my suggestion

She looks good! Very expressive!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

@Bacon - Then I'll try. Getting around to it is a different matter, but I WILL do it.

@Cloudy - Nope, it's all from imagination (which explains the terrible background).

@Seefy - You don't have to worry about helping me. You've already helped me a ton on, like a lot of stuff. You help me with everything I post on this site. Your research got me writing my best story and I've made plenty of "random level jumps" thanks to your help. I'll have a look at Bridgman's feet drawings (or just take off my shoes for once) in the future. It's a huge waste of resources if you never use your own limbs for reference.

@Slurpee - I can do better. Not this post, but the next post after this one, I'll get some better stuff up.

@Sylux - Not sure how to respond to that, really. Your avatar's pretty cool.

@Blue Dragon - Yes. A thousand times yes. Why is it that I always have to get even the simplest of ideas from more creative people on this site?

Groupboard doodles:

I really feel like drawing feet and stuff and actually doing something of higher quality for once. I won't post in this thread again till I've done something worthwhile.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    owo You know I like to help; don't be silly. And jeeeeze, I really, really like that bottom one. Are you going to try to flesh it out a little more?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I really like that guy in the first one, though, his head does seem to come to a rather pointy point. xD

*cough*

RAO RAO DRAW A BACKGROUND!!!
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Second one looks nice

Matt, I demand you finish the second one @_@

I feel ashamed for not posting in months. But here's some random pictures:

Sorta NSFW, sorta SFW for dried blood, torn clothing but not sexual, and loli. I couldn't decide, so spoilered. Drawn yesterday:
    SPOILER! :

Practice on making hair look nice. You can barely tell what it is though. Drawn yesterday:

A picture I did for a story I wrote for creative writing awhile back. Drawn a couple weeks ago:

The context for the scene: The guy was a stalker, stalking the girl in the background. Her friend, the short-haired girl, hid behind a tree and tackled him after seeing him in a car mirror.

I've been drawing more than I thought I would recently. I just never post because nothing looks right to me. The above pictures were the same way, but I figured I'd never post another picture in my life if I kept that mentality. Also, I've been programming a lot in the time I've been away. For some reason, I can put stuff in URLs a lot faster, even though HTML uses >< and everything else uses {these} and (these).

EDIT: Ctrl + Shift + N doesn't work to make a new layer anymore in Sai. Anyone know how I can fix this? It worked before I upgraded my computer.

EDIT 2:
    Matt, I demand you finish the second one @_@
    Coming right up.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-22-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Everything's looking pretty good Matt, but the arm that isn't holding the sword in you spoilered picture. It's really fat in comparison to the hand. I think I know what you were going for, (foreshortening, yes?) and you have it, but it could use some work. I also really like the eyes in that picture. Hope you post more and frequently, I've missed you. :P
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I just had too, I'm sorry...