Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The MT Create-A-Gigantic RPG Party Thread

Phantasy star portable 2

CAST Vanguard armed with a (dark) shield and (earth) saber (one handed sword) combo, (light) twin sabers, (flame) double saber (polearm with an equally long blades on each end), (neutal) twin daggers, (ice) twin claws. (dark) dual pistols, (dark) line-shield, and the SUV weapon thrones cataract

in game items are kept in a pocket dimension in addition all weapons are magic/energy based and the element the weapon is made from effects everything about the weapon, line-shields are essential magic seals which work as armor
    CASTs are androids and have high accuracy and low magical ability
    vanguards are good at everything but don't excel in any field

Walking around he sees a man running through town with various items on him and a man chasing him, "Thief I'm guessing." He brings out his pistols, aims and begins to shoot at him.

Cast shoot lot of bullet and make lil scratch on reset cheek but reset still running and running to the Palace.
    Cast and Imperial Guard still chasing Him

Hamachi made a wry smile as he expertly twirled his rapier, watching Reset disappear with a stick he had allowed the thief to steal from him.

"Diamond Mind predicts one's surroundings with supernatural clarity, friend. You chose the worst moment to strike. In addition, your class is too low to perform such a feat on me."

In the split second Reset had taken to appear Hamachi had slashed a light X on Reset's cheek, a Y on his other cheek, and a Z on his forehead. Most likely the thief wouldn't feel the marks until he was a good way into the city. And he certainly wouldn't have noticed the tears on the back of his clothes gashed with surgical precision saying "KCK ME PLZ IM A THIEF," but Hamachi considered that a pleasant advantage.

He turned his attention to Clockhand, who was still raving. The gigantic silver dragon apparently had no harmful intentions but was bobbing up and down on Clockhand's back with a rhythmic jerking motion.
    How... odd.

"Well, to each his own, I suppose?"

Hamachi shook his head and sheathed his rapier with a crisp click.

Want me to move this to role players/writers arena?
    I only say this because we can't really have people "Stay on topic" in the chatter box as it's basically just for spamming and saying random stuff.

It's up to you. It's mostly spam anyways so I don't really care. :P.

Now that you've posted here I must give you a class. Until you state otherwise your class will be set to "Ringwraith."

Edit: You're not required to stay on topic but those who don't stay on topic are listed as peasants on my first post. Heh heh heh.
    Last edited by Hamachi; 03-04-2011 at 11:19 PM.

A nomad accomplished in sword-fighting and archery.

Just arrives at the scene from a long stay in the woods for replenishing resources.
    'What the-...Oh well!'
    Then meets Hamachi, asks for directions to the nearest inn.