Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The MT Create-A-Gigantic RPG Party Thread

The MT Create-A-Gigantic RPG Party Thread

Inspired in part by

In this thread, you can pretend (yes, pretend) to take on a single class and see how humongous a party of adventurers in MT we can make. On your first post, tell me what class you want to be and I'll add it to the list of people. It has to be a real fantasy class from a game somewhere. Not too hard eh? Make sure you choose carefully because once it's on the list, it's there forever. Also, if I find out your class doesn't really exist I will turn it into peasant for all eternity.

WARNING: MT members who make unrelated posts in here will also be listed as peasants.

I'm not adding events because I'm bored. Add your own events. You are allowed to change the setting and create monsters at will as long as it does not conflict with previous posters. If you do ignore this last rule in particular, you will be beheaded. Then you will be consigned to slave labor in the Siberian gulag camps for the rest of your life, and then hanged. Finally, you'll be imprisoned on a diet of only bread and water until you die of starvation.

And Rio is obviously party leader whether she joins or not :3

If you're out of ideas you can look at link and link. You only control yourself and not others, and you are responsible for limiting your own actions to what your class can do.

For my class... I'll be... a swordsage. Sword martial artist with light armor and practitioner of several different fighting stances. With the ability to infuse chi into semi-magical attacks.

Current list of participants:
    Hamachi: Swordsage
    Superdooperphailmachine: Red Mage
    Clockhand: Wardancer
    Delphinus: Thrallherd
    Yara: Peasant
    HardToExplain: Imperial Guard
    Reset: Thief
    Lucy: Tourist
    Outcast: Vanguard
    Ozzaharwood: Ringwraith
    Saphira: Nomad
    Last edited by Hamachi; 03-05-2011 at 03:49 PM.

I'm a Wood Elf Highborn War Dancer Lord with two swords.

pd: Why everyone has problems with imageshack?

I'll be a Thrallherd. They enslave people with psychic powers, force them to worship the thrallherd, then use the thralls and servants to do their dirty work rather than fighting themselves.

So basically this song:

Dance, fucker, dance
    Man, he never had a chance.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 02-26-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Ok, so I'm a wardancer now what?

Now you do random things to the scenario and and spam this thread with your Wardancerishness, and everybody else does as they wish. Only thing is that we're in one party and people who post next can't post things that conflict with previous poster. Like so:

We're out on a random plain outside of a city yet to be named when...

**Silver dragon swoops down aggressively towards Clockhand!!**

ah ok. And this is going to be like a D&D-WOW-WH-ROL Clash game? (like a smash bros of fantasy rol games).

In the Imperial City of Cyrodiil (Oblivion) ClockHand also knowed as Efriered Nihil (is my deviant and is a cooler fantasy name than ClockHand) was passing the time killing the folks of the city (getting advantage of the bad interfaz and gameplay of Oblivion).

Except with no dice and no rules, but yes, that's the idea. Except you're still called Clockhand to be fair for everyone else. Also it's assumed that everyone knows everyone else, is at the same spot, and is in the same party. I technically started but it wasn't so obvious, so we'll just assume you started.

Hamachi sat nonchalantly on a rooftop above the inn the party was staying at, polishing his swords. Far below him he could hear the Clockhand's bloody rampage among the citizens. The screams were getting louder, so he decided to call out.

"Are you sure that's a wise idea?" asked Hamachi. He sighed and resumed his polishing.

JoJo Is curious as to why a Silver Dragon is attacking him, considering they are good and everything, but rather than dwell on it he casts Firaga
    13d6+6=57

Super.. your avatar makes me turn my head rapidly man!
    It's cool ^_*