Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

I'm Not a Spammer!

Hello all!

Hello all! I am Tenshi but my name is Caitlin i am young and i dont know the age restriction here and i come from Australia! and gosh im not under 11 and im not over 9000! wait what?
    I like art and anything that associates with computers aswellllll~~ like a month ago i got my own drawing tablet ^^ i've been drawing since i was 10 and i haven't been drawing much. I still copy draw because i have no confidence in myself,
    I forget about my homework in highschool because im not used to it like i forgot about my science homework due yesterday but my teacher didn't know that i didn't give my homework in ^^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS!
    P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE.
    P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0!
    P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP!
    P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE!
    p.s.s.s.s.s.s I'm not lieing
    p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s Cant it go any smaller?
    Last edited by Tenshi; 02-26-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Hello Tunshi! welcome to MT =) I was about to write your name like Tunis *headdesk*

Your lucky not be caught by your teacher Lol! ^_^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <-- It's ok if they are plastic scissors ^^.. wait, they are plastic scissors, right?

P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <-- Everybody does.. don't worry ^_^

P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <-- Awesome! =)

P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <-- hehehe XD There are people who should be studying but they are on MT. Don't get to that level of addiction (really)

P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <-- Having a partner may help not to trip ;>

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yara View Post
    Hello Tenshi! welcome to MT =) I was about to write your name like Tunis *headdesk*

Your lucky not be caught by your teacher Lol! ^_^

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <-- It's ok if they are plastic scissors ^^.. wait, they are plastic scissors, right?

P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <-- Everybody does.. don't worry ^_^

P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <-- Awesome! =)

P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <-- hehehe XD There are people who should be studying but they are on MT. Don't get to that level of addiction (really)

P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <-- Having a partner may help not to trip ;>
    Just kinda edited your post there.
    They aren't plastic scissors :3 don't worry i never hit anybody with it, Unless its necessary
    I dont needa study i forget to study for tests anyways >=D
    i can't get a partner to dance while its midnight in my bedroom! I fear for the worst. o-o.

Wellll, it would actually be P.P.S., because PS stands for "Post-Script", so just multiply P by the number of post-scripts...Sorry about that, I've been relating too many things to algebra lately. Anyyyyyywayyyy, welcome to MT!

]Hello all! I am Tenshi but my name is Caitlin i am young and i dont know the age restriction here and i come from Australia! Nice to meet you, Caitlin
    and gosh im not under 11 and im not over 9000! wait what?
    Huh?
    I like art and anything that associates with computers aswellllll~~ Who doesn't?
    like a month ago i got my own drawing tablet ^^ Lucky...
    i've been drawing since i was 10 and i haven't been drawing much. I still copy draw because i have no confidence in myself,
    That's not good...hopefully we'll boost your confidence - I'm really looking forward to your art pieces, either way.
    I forget about my homework in highschool because im not used to it like i forgot about my science homework due yesterday but my teacher didn't know that i didn't give my homework in ^^ Wow. You're really lucky.

P.S IM BAD-ASS COS I RUN AROUND WITH SCISSORS! <---HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE A GOD! TEACH MEH THIS BADASSISM!
    P.S.S I CAN TRIP ON A FLAT SURFACE. <---Even more badass than running with scissors.
    P.S.S.S I CAN DIVIDE BY 0! <--- That's it. I'm reincarnating Einstein's ass.
    P.S.S.S.S I SHOULDN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP! <--- Yeah, me too. It's 2:00 AM over here.
    P.S.S.S.S.S I WANNA DANCE BUT I FEAR I WILL TRIP ON THIS FLAT SURFACE! <--- Once I create the zombie Einstein, he may be able to help with that...
    p.s.s.s.s.s.s I'm not lieing <---
    p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s Cant it go any smaller? <---What, the text? Hold on a sec...yeah, yeah it can.

...Wow, now that I look through that, it looks like I used sarcasm - and it makes me look like a total jerk...
    Last edited by M3S1H; 02-26-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    o - o Hi.

welcome don't touch anything fragile

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by M3S1H View Post
    ...Wow, now that I look through that, it looks like I used sarcasm - and it makes me look like a total jerk...
    Sarcasm on the internet is the best

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey Tenshi! Welcome aboard! You should try expanding out from copy drawing - you have to start somewhere and there's no shame in not being the best drawer around. Try posting your art in the Critique Corner.

oww oww I got a lil dizzy, Welcome Tenshi

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hey Tenshi! Welcome aboard! You should try expanding out from copy drawing - you have to start somewhere and there's no shame in not being the best drawer around. Try posting your art in the Critique Corner.
    i'm a scorpio we are perfectionists well most of them are.